Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

=AH= Going AFK Thread - Welcome Back!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
DarKouza
Yirina
Xelaor
Metro201
Sneevil Slayer
biterboy
Jkparty
Aaron
Selika
Blind
DarkNexus
15 posters

description=AH= Going AFK Thread - Welcome Back! - Page 3 EmptyRe: =AH= Going AFK Thread - Welcome Back!

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
Did I... did I warn anyone about me leaving? I don't think I did. I know you may not have noticed, but I left for like a year. Maybe 2. Poooossibly 3. I don't remember. Anyways, no, I'm probably not back (I may chat a bit while I'm here right now). However, I have been lurking periodically every few months, and I'm glad to see you guys are still trucking. I just don't play AE games anymore.

I don't know where I'm going with this.

Summary:
1. I left
2. Hi guys
3. Bye guys
4. Why is my account not deleted tho

Hi Very Happy
Bye D:
Because we've been awaiting your return.

description=AH= Going AFK Thread - Welcome Back! - Page 3 EmptyRe: =AH= Going AFK Thread - Welcome Back!

more_horiz
Oh, and by the way, amazing job on that project you're working on right now. The Unity 3D one. Looks awesome, and I'm really impressed.

more_horiz
Wow, hey DarKouza! It's been a while. This forum is about 98% dead as of right now though...

more_horiz
It's my birthday on Saturday Very Happy

more_horiz
Deleting accounts was the worst thing todo

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply