Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Selika's Birthday Announcement Thread~!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Dark Nexus
DarkNexus
Blind
biterboy
Jonny Bravo
Zanous
Yirina
Jkparty
Xelaor
Selika
14 posters

descriptionSelika's Birthday Announcement Thread~! - Page 7 EmptyRe: Selika's Birthday Announcement Thread~!

more_horiz
I remember him. Sigh back when our forums were like a bustling town...

descriptionSelika's Birthday Announcement Thread~! - Page 7 EmptyRe: Selika's Birthday Announcement Thread~!

more_horiz
the good old days Sad

more_horiz
Happy birthday to Jkparty!

more_horiz
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JK

more_horiz
Let's have a party... Oh who am I kidding.

more_horiz
HAPPY YESTERDAY BIRTHDAY JK

more_horiz
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BLIND! Very Happy

more_horiz
*trumpet fanfare*

more_horiz
* me in the backround staring at blind*

more_horiz
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLIND!

more_horiz
o.O I didn't look at this 'till now... I even got a trumpet fanfare ;-; Don't cry Blind.. don't cry...

Anyways, back to the reason I came here... NIGHTLY'S BIRTHDAY IS IN 20 DAYS OMGWTFHAX EVERYONE BOW DOWN FOR THE NEXT 20 DAYS

more_horiz
This hurts.

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
This hurts.

...Why?

more_horiz
Well, bowing is constant back movement, so y'know.

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
Well, bowing is constant back movement, so y'know.

Ah. I see. Vertibral column acting up, as always

more_horiz
Happy birthday to Preseya_rose!

more_horiz
Happy birthday Nightly! Very Happy

more_horiz
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.... NIGHTLY'S B-DAY HAPPY 67th!

more_horiz
Haha thanks guys, it's a little bit closer to my 18th ;P

more_horiz
Happy birthday Nightly Very Happy

more_horiz
NIGHTLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY or else

more_horiz
Happy birthday to biterboy! Very Happy

more_horiz
Happy birthday biterboy!

more_horiz
Wooo! 13! No more need to lie about my age on websites!

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
Wooo! 13! No more need to lie about my age on websites!

Gratz! That was the best thing about turning 13 cheers

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply