Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Plasma Charge
Sneevil Slayer
jooda
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
Blind
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
13 posters

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 5 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
We're all full up on testers sorry =P

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 5 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Oh well. I don't play anyways xD

more_horiz
WIN: On computer a lot more
FAIL: School mid semester exams start next week

more_horiz
WIN: Alpha Heroes is getting more active! Very Happy
FAIL: I'm not going to finish my homework at this rate. @_@

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
WIN: Alpha Heroes is getting more active! Very Happy
FAIL: I'm not going to finish my homework at this rate. @_@

WIN: I like your win. (:
FAIL: I need to start my homework, and wash dishes, put trash away, clean... put i'm on here.

more_horiz
WIN: We should have a new game in the Games and Poll section. :3
WIN: Being on Alpha Heroes is better than chores ^_^

more_horiz
^WIN: I agree! At both of the things.

more_horiz
WIN: Food game!

more_horiz
^WIN/FAIL: Are you going to make one? Lol

more_horiz
WIN: Possibly >_>

more_horiz
^WIN: Maybe for the game the person puts a food and the person below mix it with another food to make a weird name. It's kind of like chao-ruption. But with food names.

more_horiz
Win: I'm back
Win: I got a PS3 using money from Christmas
Fail: Haven't gotten Skyrim for it yet
Win: I can play my old Spyro games again.

more_horiz
^WIN: I have a ps3! MY name is Jkparty if you want to add me.

more_horiz
WIN:Clicky Clicky!
WIN:I have Minecraft!

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:

WIN: :O I'll add you.
WIN IDEA: PS3 GAMERTAG PARTEH EVERYONE POST YOURS

(Mine is Attackstar260)

more_horiz
FAIL: I don't have a PS3. :/

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Jkparty wrote:

WIN: :O I'll add you.
WIN IDEA: PS3 GAMERTAG PARTEH EVERYONE POST YOURS

(Mine is Attackstar260)

WIN: Yay cool Blind!
(Jkparty)

more_horiz
Fail/WIN(Most likely fail): I have rekindled my addiction to World of Warcraft. If anyone plays, look me up on the Darrowmere server, my mains name is Kyverr and my main alts name is Arvenas.
~Nexus

more_horiz
^WIN/FAIL: I may get WoW.

more_horiz
Win/Fail: NIGHTLY ORDERED US TO YELL AT YOU WHEN YOU GOT BACK, DARK NEXUS. Razz

more_horiz
Fail: D:

Win!

more_horiz
FAIL:The website clock is wrong.

more_horiz
^FAIL: Lol

more_horiz
EPIC FAIL: Did anyone else noticed that nothing special happened on the Clan's anniversary? .__.

more_horiz
SUPER EPIC FAIL: Wow...

EPIC WIN: Aqw release! New Class!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply