Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Plasma Charge
Sneevil Slayer
jooda
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
Blind
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
13 posters

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 7 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:
Blind wrote:
Yirina wrote:
Selika wrote:
FAIL: Why didn't you stay for six more minutes? D:

WIN: because i like to spend time here: http://s3.zetaboards.com/Pocket_God_Forums/index/ a lot naow xP

FAIL: :O Cheating on us with another forum <_<

FAIL: Naughty Yirina.

FAIL/WIN: more pplz be active :S......also pocketgod is awesome XD
FAIL:ive pretty much lost all hope of this forum ever being the same it was when i drew the party pic :C
makes meh sad to luuk at it :cFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 7 First_party_by_yirina-d3cy8bo

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 7 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Fail/Win: I see what you mean. I remember that we had to add up all the active member. 15. Very Happy
Win: We need to get everyone else back.

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Fail/Win: I see what you mean. I remember that we had to add up all the active member. 15. Very Happy
Win: We need to get everyone else back.

fail: how?
fail: ;A;

more_horiz
Win: Spamming their inboxes.

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Win: Spamming their inboxes.

WIN/FAIL: You mean their emails?

more_horiz
Win: Yep. Their mails are in their inboxes, so we're going to spam it. Razz
Fail: I think Nightly changed my avatar ----------->

more_horiz
^WIN: Haha, Nightly you boss.
ALSO WIN: I changed my avatar :3

more_horiz
WIN: Also decided to get an avvie change.

more_horiz
It's a purty avatar though! Very Happy

more_horiz
Fail: But...but it's not a Pikachu !

more_horiz
WIN: Bulbasaur are also good.

more_horiz
WIN: why does Pikachu remind me of selika..? x}

more_horiz
WIN: Joined the Legion in AQW :3

more_horiz
@ Yirina: Because Selika is based off of Pikachu.
I hope you don't spam my Inbox.

more_horiz
Fail/Win: o.O
Fail: What's the Legion?

more_horiz
^WIN: Legion on Dage in AQW :3

more_horiz
Fail/Win: So it's like a Clan?

more_horiz
WIN/FAIL: Dage is an artist for AE who has his own items in AQW. It's in shadowfall and he rules "the legion".

more_horiz
Fail/Win: I guess that sums it up..
Win: I know who Dage is, but by Legion, do you mean by purchasing the Undead Warrior armor? scratch

more_horiz
FAIL...: You buy the armor than do the quests to unlock a new armor and than be in the legion.

more_horiz
FAIL:*stooped playing AQW a long time ago* ^ w ^;;;
WIN: i might be getting minecraft Very Happy

more_horiz
Fail/Win: Okai. .___.

more_horiz
Fail: I'm watching some seriously scary webcomics here. *ominous music build up* *BLOODY HEAD TURNS AROUND AAHHH* Stupid friend sent me the link >_>

WIN: On the bright side though, my face looked exactly like my avatar, which was pretty epic. My heart rate was OVER 9000 pulses a second

more_horiz
Win: Link please? :3

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Win: Link please? :3

Win: ...I'll PM it to you once I find it again. I'm not gonna post it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply