Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Plasma Charge
Sneevil Slayer
jooda
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
Blind
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
13 posters

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 3 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
WIN: I'm back
FAIL: I can't get Skyrim yet.
WIN: I can still play Oblivion.
WIN: I've started playing Azerron Legends.
FAIL: It seems like AE is starting to lose all of their older players. Quite a few of the forumites that I knew are gone.
WIN: The OOC part of their forums is still very active.

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 3 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
FAIL:i now have artist block.....great....

more_horiz
FAIL: I have writer's block....I can't think of any ideas. T^T

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
FAIL: I have writer's block....I can't think of any ideas. T^T

FAIL/WIN: BLOCK BUDDIES~

more_horiz
I meant what does an IP address do.

more_horiz
^^Fail

more_horiz
An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing. Its role has been characterized as follows: "A name indicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is. A route indicates how to get there."

more_horiz
Ok.

more_horiz
WIN: I'm getting over writer's block...sort of. ^__^

Yush, I am planning to write something soon.

more_horiz
WIN: I never fail

more_horiz
FAIL: What happened to Delta Core? The group still exists, but is there a reason why member's colors switched back to default?

more_horiz
I removed the color. Delta Core died quite a ways back anyway.

more_horiz
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! But I felt special.

more_horiz
WIN: I want my own group here

more_horiz
WIN:Going to the Skyward Sword release in New York tomorrow. I'll have it before all of you!

more_horiz
jooda wrote:
WIN: I want my own group here

You have to pay with credits! Very Happy

more_horiz
SUPER WIN:I HAVE LOZ: SS ONE DAY EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

more_horiz
NICE

more_horiz
WIN:Almost to the first temple. Awwwwww Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

more_horiz
FAIL: Still don't have Skyrim.
WIN: I do have Oblivion, so I can play it until I have enough money for Skyrim. Or until Christmas. Whichever comes first.

more_horiz
FAIL: i log in at least once a day but i rarely post <___________________>

more_horiz
WIN: Got LoZ: SS today

more_horiz
WIN:In the second temple. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

more_horiz
I have finally succeeded in training my bird to get on my hand. FINALLY!

more_horiz
Yeah! Good job Nexus!
I got to the desert area in LoZ: SS. It has the best music so far. (Why don't we have off this week.)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply