Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Fail/Win of the Day #8

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Jkparty on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:39 pm

SUPER WIN: Reserved my name as - Party

Very Happy
avatar
Jkparty
Member

Posts : 597
Location : Party City

http://www.youtube.com/user/TherealJKparty?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Selika on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Win: Just reserved Selika as my name. ^_^

_________________

Admin is watching you.
HI ADMIN.
avatar
Selika
Member

Posts : 2298
Location : North Carolina

http://landofninjas.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Blind on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:04 am

Can we reserve two?

Blind
Member

Posts : 826
Location : Behind you.

http://alphaheroes.forumotion.com/h4-blind

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Miguel on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:51 am

Blind wrote:Can we reserve two?
No. Just one.
avatar
Miguel
Member

Posts : 266
Location : Miguel Corp. H.Q.

http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Blind on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:59 am

I have another Battleon account, BUT I FORGOT THE PASSWORD DDDDD:

Blind
Member

Posts : 826
Location : Behind you.

http://alphaheroes.forumotion.com/h4-blind

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Miguel on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:10 am

Blind wrote:I have another Battleon account, BUT I FORGOT THE PASSWORD DDDDD:
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :trollface:
avatar
Miguel
Member

Posts : 266
Location : Miguel Corp. H.Q.

http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Blind on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:16 am

I have to memorize a monologue by monday for an audition -.- Btw if you wanna read it, it's here:
Cyrano de Bergerac's monologue.

And of course a video: Linkie

Blind
Member

Posts : 826
Location : Behind you.

http://alphaheroes.forumotion.com/h4-blind

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Miguel on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:19 am

Blind wrote:I have to memorize a monologue by monday for an audition -.- Btw if you wanna read it, it's here:
Cyrano de Bergerac's monologue.

And of course a video: Linkie
Lol an audition for what? Razz
avatar
Miguel
Member

Posts : 266
Location : Miguel Corp. H.Q.

http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Blind on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:48 am

To see what level I get placed in in high school - Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced, or BitCo (BitCo is a super advanced drama class run by a company called Boxed In Theatre Company, hence BitCo)

Blind
Member

Posts : 826
Location : Behind you.

http://alphaheroes.forumotion.com/h4-blind

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Miguel on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Blind wrote:To see what level I get placed in in high school - Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced, or BitCo (BitCo is a super advanced drama class run by a company called Boxed In Theatre Company, hence BitCo)
So you want to be an Actor? Razz
avatar
Miguel
Member

Posts : 266
Location : Miguel Corp. H.Q.

http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Blind on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:To see what level I get placed in in high school - Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced, or BitCo (BitCo is a super advanced drama class run by a company called Boxed In Theatre Company, hence BitCo)
So you want to be an Actor? Razz
Maybe Razz Or maybe a cellist. I'm getting into the chamber orchestra in high school (chamber being advanced advanced like BitCo). Or some kind of computer programming

Blind
Member

Posts : 826
Location : Behind you.

http://alphaheroes.forumotion.com/h4-blind

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Miguel on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:To see what level I get placed in in high school - Beginning, Intermediate, Advanced, or BitCo (BitCo is a super advanced drama class run by a company called Boxed In Theatre Company, hence BitCo)
So you want to be an Actor? Razz
Maybe Razz Or maybe a cellist. I'm getting into the chamber orchestra in high school (chamber being advanced advanced like BitCo). Or some kind of computer programming
OR you could do BOTH! affraid
avatar
Miguel
Member

Posts : 266
Location : Miguel Corp. H.Q.

http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Jkparty on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 am

WIN: New video up
avatar
Jkparty
Member

Posts : 597
Location : Party City

http://www.youtube.com/user/TherealJKparty?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  biterboy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:31 am

FAIL: I try to kickstart Role-play. Nobody writes anything.
avatar
biterboy
Member

Posts : 929
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Miguel on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:04 pm

biterboy wrote:FAIL: I try to kickstart Role-play. Nobody writes anything.
EPIC FAILURE! TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :trollface: :trollface: :trollface:
avatar
Miguel
Member

Posts : 266
Location : Miguel Corp. H.Q.

http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Jkparty on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:57 pm

FAIL: No one comment on my vid Crying or Very sad
avatar
Jkparty
Member

Posts : 597
Location : Party City

http://www.youtube.com/user/TherealJKparty?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Miguel on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:09 am

Jkparty wrote:FAIL: No one comment on my vid Crying or Very sad
OLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :trollface: :trollface: :trollface:
avatar
Miguel
Member

Posts : 266
Location : Miguel Corp. H.Q.

http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  biterboy on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:31 pm

WIN:So I've been reading Homestuck.
avatar
biterboy
Member

Posts : 929
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Miguel on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:35 pm

biterboy wrote:WIN:So I've been reading Homestuck.
FAIL: I have NO IDEA what that is. Neutral
avatar
Miguel
Member

Posts : 266
Location : Miguel Corp. H.Q.

http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Blind on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:58 am

biterboy wrote:WIN:So I've been reading Homestuck.
WIN: So I've been reading Hunger Games.

Blind
Member

Posts : 826
Location : Behind you.

http://alphaheroes.forumotion.com/h4-blind

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Miguel on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:01 am

Blind wrote:
biterboy wrote:WIN:So I've been reading Homestuck.
WIN: So I've been reading Hunger Games.
WIN: NOW THAT ONE I KNOW!:O
BUT FAIL: I've never read it nor am i interested in it cause i plain just plain don't like books!Razz (FACT!) TROLOLOLOLOL! :trollface:
avatar
Miguel
Member

Posts : 266
Location : Miguel Corp. H.Q.

http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Blind on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:40 am

:O How can you not like em? They're awesome.

Blind
Member

Posts : 826
Location : Behind you.

http://alphaheroes.forumotion.com/h4-blind

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Selika on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:54 am

biterboy wrote:FAIL: I try to kickstart Role-play. Nobody writes anything.

Oops. For some reason, I didn't see that. And all of these additional posts to this thread. x.x

_________________

Admin is watching you.
HI ADMIN.
avatar
Selika
Member

Posts : 2298
Location : North Carolina

http://landofninjas.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Miguel on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Blind wrote::O How can you not like em? They're awesome.
Cause to me they are a WASTE OF TIME and unappealing/plain just boring. No offense. Neutral
avatar
Miguel
Member

Posts : 266
Location : Miguel Corp. H.Q.

http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Selika on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote::O How can you not like em? They're awesome.
Cause to me they are a WASTE OF TIME and unappealing/plain just boring. No offense. Neutral

How do you know if it's unappealing and plain if you have not read the series? It may not be a waste of time if you at least read a book or two and then criticize, otherwise it would be known as trolling. x.x

_________________

Admin is watching you.
HI ADMIN.
avatar
Selika
Member

Posts : 2298
Location : North Carolina

http://landofninjas.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail/Win of the Day #8

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum