Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 EmptyFail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Post all of your Win's and Fail's of the day here!

All posts must be in a Win or Fail format unless your reply is related the the post above.

~Nexus

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Knights of Nexus is the new Delta Core.
Except, it is not done yet.

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Yet. Can't wait to see how it'll turn out. Razz

Win: Pikachu
Win: This is the first time in a year that I'm rushing back and forth between boards and threads.
Fail: Haven't started my homework yet.

more_horiz
that sounds awesome nexus Very Happy

@selika XD
Win: spring break alomst here Very Happy

more_horiz
LOLOLOLOL Yirina that was the best link that has ever been posted on these forums.

more_horiz
my friend said that they were going to try the mayo/pudding one XD

more_horiz
Lol xD

more_horiz
Surprisingly, the Forums is becoming a little bit more active, this i agree on! Surprised

more_horiz
WIN+FAIL: I'm leaving tonight and I will be gone until probably Wednesday. I'm going to a civil war reenactment with my brother. This is both a win and a fail Razz

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN+FAIL: I'm leaving tonight and I will be gone until probably Wednesday. I'm going to a civil war reenactment with my brother. This is both a win and a fail Razz

Lol have fun, good luck, and be reenactmentally safe! Surprised

more_horiz
Thanks Very Happy

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Thanks Very Happy

Np! cheers

more_horiz
Win: Knights of Nexus are back!

more_horiz
I don't remember the previous group clearly, but I remembered it was color coded orange, like the original Staff color. Didn't it turn into the Moderators group? scratch

more_horiz
Fail: Speaking of orange, I don't know why my name is orange. At allll.

more_horiz
Maybe it comes with the theme? I don't know why my name isn't colored.

more_horiz
Is my name colored?
DANGIT!

more_horiz
Hm. I wonder if mine...

more_horiz
Oh fudgicle stucks. Also whoever changed my rank (<_< *cough Nexus*), to answer your question: Black text gives off less light than the area around it, light = heat, heat=I can see it. SO THERE HA

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Oh fudgicle stucks. Also whoever changed my rank (<_< *cough Nexus*), to answer your question: Black text gives off less light than the area around it, light = heat, heat=I can see it. SO THERE HA

O RLY? :trollface:

more_horiz
WIN: http://fav.me/d2iyv16

more_horiz
Yirina wrote:
WIN: http://fav.me/d2iyv16

Trolololololol! That fox just trolled the other LIKE A BOSS. /like! Razz

more_horiz
5 words. THAT WAS SUPER TROLOLOLOL :trollface:

more_horiz
WIN: There was 12 people online a few minutes ago, and 10 of them were guests. O_O

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
5 words. THAT WAS SUPER TROLOLOLOL :trollface:

INDEED! Razz
Selika wrote:
WIN: There was 12 people online a few minutes ago, and 10 of them were guests. O_O

Cause maybe someone shared AH's link or something and Bot's caught on? That is usually the case. lol don't get your hopes up yet! :trollface:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply