Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
win: miguel agrees with me on SOMETHING
Win:I WILL FLAUNT OUR WEBSITE EVERYWHERE where where where...
Fail:my idea will Fail Basketball

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
win: miguel agrees with me on SOMETHING
Win:I WILL FLAUNT OUR WEBSITE EVERYWHERE where where where...
Fail:my idea will Fail Basketball

Lolz!XD /Miguel need not troll here! Razz

more_horiz
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA - WHAT'S GOING ON?!
That's a link btw. Make sure your sound is on. The louder the better.

more_horiz
WIN: I made a statue.

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA - WHAT'S GOING ON?!
That's a link btw. Make sure your sound is on. The louder the better.

Lol i enjoy this video, i've seen it MANY times before. It is truly, FULL of EPIC WIN! affraid
DarKouza wrote:
WIN: I made a statue.

Cool! Very Happy

more_horiz
Win: halfway through 2nd Hunger games book
Win:I now have a gallery
Win: EASTER!
Win: THIS.. IS.. MY PAGE!!!!!!!!! Rage

Nope. I stole it from you

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:
Win: halfway through 2nd Hunger games book
Win:I now have a gallery
Win: EASTER!
Win: THIS.. IS.. MY PAGE!!!!!!!!! Rage

And now it's OUR page! :trollface: But anyways,
WIN: GOT LOZ: SS FINALLY AND LOZ: 3D AND SOON KID ICARUS: UPRISING! FAWK YEAH! Twisted Evil

more_horiz
FAIL: SSBB has been forgotten.... Smh. But I still have it!

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
FAIL: SSBB has been forgotten.... Smh. But I still have it!

One can NEVER forget a SSB series game! They are EPIC! affraid I still have ALL 3 VERSIONS! Razz

more_horiz
WIN:I have two.
And Kid Icarus: Uprising. Both me and my friend think that it is as if Kirby Air Ride and Super Smash Bros. had sex, and Kid Icarus was the result.

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
WIN:I have two.
And Kid Icarus: Uprising. Both me and my friend think that it is as if Kirby Air Ride and Super Smash Bros. had sex, and Kid Icarus was the result.

Da fuq? Sure, it has SSBB epic Graphics, but it is NOTHING like Kirby Air Ride besides in its frontal type of view. After that, both games are COMPLETELY SEPARATE from each other in MANY ways. Neutral

more_horiz
Speaking of SSBB, I tried playing online, but no one single person showed up. :/

And I haven't been playing as well as I did in the past. Sad

more_horiz
Exactly why I said it's been forgotten... No

But I guess I can still pwn level 9 CPUs.

Now someone get this thread back on track for me.

more_horiz
But it is on track. SSBB's decline is a Fail. And we're discussing it. Razz

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
But it is on track. SSBB's decline is a Fail. And we're discussing it. Razz

Lol /win post! Kouza just got pwned by Logic! Laughing But anyways, hmm well the Wii itself, before LOZ: SS came was quite inactive and due to LOZ: SS it is bound to remain that way. I guess SSBB IS forgotten! Crying or Very sad Sad face! Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
But the Wii U!

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
But the Wii U!

I am referring to the original Wii. And the Wii U is still quite a long time away. Neutral

more_horiz
Forget the Wii U, I want more SSB.

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
Forget the Wii U, I want more SSB.

I AGREE! affraid

more_horiz
They're making another SSB for the Wii U. Well, they haven't started yet, but they're planning to. I think it's called Super Smash Bros. Universe. And they will make another Zelda on it too! Very Happy

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
They're making another SSB for the Wii U. Well, they haven't started yet, but they're planning to. I think it's called Super Smash Bros. Universe. And they will make another Zelda on it too! Very Happy

:FAWKYEAH!: Cool

more_horiz
WIN: http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=31635#disqus_thread

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
WIN: http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=31635#disqus_thread

I REFUSE cause it's Minecraft! :trollface:

more_horiz
Oh, it's okay. Yes, I posted this video just for you, because I know you dislike Minecraft. I mean, I don't post stuff that are appealing to people at all, because that's unusual. Everything here is for Miguel to criticize, for he is the Legendary Hero. Yep, your opinion matters so much to me. :trollface:

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Oh, it's okay. Yes, I posted this video just for you, because I know you dislike Minecraft. I mean, I don't post stuff that are appealing to people at all, because that's unusual. Everything here is for Miguel to criticize, for he is the Legendary Hero. Yep, your opinion matters so much to me. :trollface:

:FAWKYEAH!: :LIKEABOSS!: That's right, + Respect the Deity/Legendary Hero! Cool :trollface:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply