Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 18 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
i know right

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 18 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
How many posts do I have?

more_horiz

more_horiz
WIN: I'm settled in at home again and starting to get back into my coding mindset Very Happy
Edit: Double Win: I have an awesome feature in mind that I can't WAIT to get started on. It's called the Dungeon Finder, and I'm going to attempt to add a live chat to it, and any player who has been added to a dungeon can chat with any other ricecake in the dungeon Very Happy However, sadly, you will not be able to see them, just chat with them Sad It's going to be based on a forum system, and it will update every, say, 1 minute and 50 seconds, although you can click a refresh button and update it a maximum of 4 times a minute.
To summarize: I am going to implement a system which will let chat like in AQW, except you can see the other players, and it doesn't update constantly.

more_horiz
Novel idea, Watson!

more_horiz
well we lost all of our inactive members cheers LETS GO ON A RECRUITING SPREE NOW!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
On what?

more_horiz
anything =P

more_horiz
Nice! That's a good idea Nexus.

more_horiz
Not happening.
Edit: EVER.

more_horiz
If we were to recruit, why not AQWorlds? I've heard that guilds have been set up recently. Razz

more_horiz
I didn't know we still did that. xD

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
If we were to recruit, why not AQWorlds? I've heard that guilds have been set up recently. Razz

Not have been, are going to be, and not recently, soon.

more_horiz
WIN: Posted a new video on my channel if you guys can check it out please Smile

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:
WIN: Posted a new video on my channel if you guys can check it out please Smile

I shall.

more_horiz
FAIL: I just realized we have 34 members now. This Clan feels emptier than ever. D:

more_horiz
Jk, what's your YouTube channel?

more_horiz
isnt the real jk party or something???

more_horiz
The link is in his signature. Razz

more_horiz
it was obviously in the waterfall =P srry if i sound mean but i've had lots of experiance with that type of stuff in games Razz

more_horiz
FAIL: I'm gonna remake Azerron Legends. Much like the original, but with better art and better coding Very Happy Question: Should I give it a walk feature?
All I can

WIN: Fixed a bunch of xp/gold/level bugs today Very Happy YAY!

more_horiz
Walk features ftw.

And yay for bug deletion!

more_horiz
PHAIL: dangit selika 'XD ive been playing skyrim alll day as teh "kittehi" character we made <w >'
but my horse inst dead yet
i feel accomplished :3
..the stupid thing attacked a dragon o____e'''

more_horiz
Horses > Dragons > Mutated Cats? xD

more_horiz
Tiny cliffs>Horses > Dragons > Mutated Cats xP

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply