Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 29 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
The same way I load inventory items Very Happy Get the data, count the messages, and attach that amount of message clips to the chat window.
CHALLENGE: Go to bed.

Challenge accepted Very Happy

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 29 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
@above: CHALLENGE DENIED!!! its only 3:23 PM where I am.

more_horiz
Win: (Double posting allowed!) NEW IDEA!!!
Fail: I was gonna enter the zombie vs artix zombie art contest but I decided not to and now I wish that I did enter that contest.

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:
Dark Nexus wrote:
Question: What should the main town name in Azerron Legends be? What should it look like? What should it contain?

- Maybe your friends houses and you could go into the house to meet up with them.
- A big statue.
- A Barracks with quests and trainers.
- A Inn.
- A Shop where you use ingame currency.
- A Shop that looks fancy where you use bought ingame currency.

I was about to say that what you listed, is what's in about every game.

But really every game needs these simple things anyway.

more_horiz
Win: reading some Ctrl+Alt+Del comics and I came upon THIS. I think it's funny

more_horiz
Wow...A day off Alpha Heroes....That's a lot of posts .__.

more_horiz
^^ Lol

^ lol Very Happy

more_horiz
Selika wrote:

You missed my MS paint photos lol

more_horiz
WIN: I'm going to set up a YouTube channel to review Nerf weapons.
WIN: I'm started a Nerf blog.
FAIL: I'll probably need to get a better camera and microphone.

more_horiz
Sneevil Slayer wrote:

How many nerf weapons do you have?

more_horiz
Epic Fail: I have like 10 and I haven't shot them in years lol
FAIL: MUST....Close....Memebase....Must...Code......

more_horiz
FAIL: I've been going over all my code lately, looking for nullified code and I just realized how much time I have actually put into this game lol. This bare bones game is comprised of several thousand lines of code. It's amazing xD

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
FAIL: I've been going over all my code lately, looking for nullified code and I just realized how much time I have actually put into this game lol. This bare bones game is comprised of several thousand lines of code. It's amazing xD

Good work!

more_horiz
FAIL: I'm not happy enough with the game so far to release a pre-Alpha yet, and tomorrow I won't be working on it, so there probably won't be a preview this week >.<

more_horiz
WIN: Read these pokemon comics! There hilarious!

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:
Sneevil Slayer wrote:

How many nerf weapons do you have?

Not very many. For a while my family hated them, so I couldn't get any. Now I'm trying to catch up. My current collection includes one Longshot CS-6, one Recon CS-6, one Raider CS-35, one Spectre REV-5 that my cousins gave me, a Praxis, a Vigilon, a Marauder Longsword ( I used to have two, but one had the tip ripped off and had to be thrown away for safety reasons), and one set
of Vendetta swords.
FAIL: My microphone is terrible when you are talking in to it from about two feet away. I didn't realize that my camera had a built in mic.
FAIL: My camera's video quality is terrible. I didn't expect much from it since it came bundled with a laptop, but this is worse than my phone's camera. Does anybody know a good video camera brand?

more_horiz
Selika wrote:

Ikr x.x I have trouble even keeping up anymore... At least we're active :D

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Selika wrote:

Ikr x.x I have trouble even keeping up anymore... At least we're active Very Happy

...... Yep

more_horiz
WIN: I got my first video up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjB2HQovAus&feature=plcp
WIN: I've finished my first review video, so I just need to get it posted on YouTube. I'll post it here once it's up.

more_horiz
Sneevil Slayer wrote:
WIN: I got my first video up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjB2HQovAus&feature=plcp
WIN: I've finished my first review video, so I just need to get it posted on YouTube. I'll post it here once it's up.

I like your voice bro!

more_horiz
Win: Fireworks tonight! Very Happy

more_horiz
@jkparty: Thanks.

WIN: Second video is up. It is my first review video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axiHU4Ib2hA&feature=plcp

more_horiz
Win: Going to NSW in 7 hours
Win: Lol I'm editing my post fancypants style
Please use the Win / Fail format ~Shocked

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Win: Fireworks tonight! Very Happy

Woot! The fireworks show at our community was awesome tonight Very Happy

more_horiz
Fail: Turns out I'm going to NSW tommorow.
Win: More time for posts!
Fail: Not sure if posting on the road is available.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply