Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 30 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
WIN: I'm back home after my vacation but I'm still going to be so busy :/

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 30 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
WIN: I'm going to the beach.
FAIL: No Internet for a few days.
WIN: I'm going to sneak attack my cousins with my duel swords and a nerf gun.

more_horiz
Lol nice

more_horiz
WIN: I'm making lots of progress today Very Happy

more_horiz
FAIL + WIN: The Fail: The power went out last night at around 7:30 and didn't come on again until midnight The Win: I got on a laptop and wrote the beginning to the Azerron Legends storyline Very Happy

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
FAIL + WIN: The Fail: The power went out last night at around 7:30 and didn't come on again until midnight The Win: I got on a laptop and wrote the beginning to the Azerron Legends storyline Very Happy

WOO!

FAIL: Have been too busy lately and not enjoying it

more_horiz
WIN: Azerron Legends Alpha is online Very Happy I hope you like it!

more_horiz
FAIL: blarg, i started lurking again without realizing it 'XD

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: Azerron Legends Alpha is online Very Happy I hope you like it!

Whar

more_horiz
Har: Azerron Legends

more_horiz
D'ohhhhhhh

more_horiz
FAIL: *silence* No one has commented on Azerron Legends...Is it that bad? lol
WIN: I have finally coded a click to walk engine! Now to implement it...

more_horiz
I no can play

more_horiz
Why!?
Edit: Fixed a bug on the play page. A swfobject param was ONE number off and IE was getting its panties in a bunch over it.

more_horiz
Uh. Also. By the way, does anyone know who the one controlling my title is? Just fmi (for my information)

more_horiz
Yah that was me <3 (Will stop now)
FAIL: My kitten is sleeping in my lap and my legs have fallen alseep and AHHHHHH
WIN: I have fully set up the walk engine for AL Very Happy Now I just have to implement it into the battle engine, and to maps Rolling Eyes
EDIT: FAIL It's 1 in the morning and I can't type/grammarize

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Why!?
Edit: Fixed a bug on the play page. A swfobject param was ONE number off and IE was getting its panties in a bunch over it.

Cause of the, y'know, admin restriction. Neutral

more_horiz
Huh? I posted the test username and password for you to use...

more_horiz
I know, but because the link has admin restrictions, I can't go to the link to play the game.

more_horiz
What are you talking about!?!?!
Go here: http://game.azerron.allalla.com/
OR HERE: game[dot]azerron[dot]allalla[dot]com

more_horiz
Like, on the Azerron legends thread it said:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Username: test123
Password: test123

Remember, this is just alpha so if you see something random, it will probably be fixed soon ^_^
Go wild, lol. Again, this is only alpha so nothing really works!

If you find any bugs, please post in the bugs forum!

So ya

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
Like, on the Azerron legends thread it said:

Username: test123
Password: test123

Remember, this is just alpha so if you see something random, it will probably be fixed soon ^_^
Go wild, lol. Again, this is only alpha so nothing really works!

If you find any bugs, please post in the bugs forum!

So ya

Ooohhhhh. Why didn't you post that earlier >Sad
Fixed it.

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Yah that was me <3 (Will stop now)

Mkay <33 Hm. What should my title be...

more_horiz
Insane Optomancer Very Happy

more_horiz
Win: back Razz
Fail: camp is over Sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply