Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 4 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
You'll be able to guess.

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 4 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
You'll be able to guess.

-_- Eh i'd rather not. Just tell me what it is! Razz

more_horiz
MineCraft. There ya go.

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
MineCraft. There ya go.

Ah. Thought so. You are right, me no like! Razz But why is it called "Rasta Craft" now? Suspect

more_horiz
RastaCraft is a server for MineCraft.

On a different note...

WIN: For some reason there are 4 guests on. Did someone go on a recruiting spree?

FAIL: Every single one of them got off.

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
RastaCraft is a server for MineCraft.

On a different note...

WIN: For some reason there are 4 guests on. Did someone go on a recruiting spree?

FAIL: Every single one of them got off.

Oh. Answer to Fail: Cause you got on! :trollface: Answer to Win: Nope. They are all bots if not random stalkers. If it was a recruiting spree, they would of joined. Neutral

more_horiz
Just because they discovered the Clan, recruiting spree or not, they are not forced to join. I've tried recruiting plenty of people in the past and most of them would just check it out, and not join. And bots are not counted as guests. Razz

more_horiz
Ooh Ooh! I like servers! Can I has IP Kouza?

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Just because they discovered the Clan, recruiting spree or not, they are not forced to join. I've tried recruiting plenty of people in the past and most of them would just check it out, and not join. And bots are not counted as guests. Razz

True for the recruiting thing but NOT true for the Bot thing. Bots work in MANY mysterious ways. If it is an unknown bot, it is NOT shown. If it IS a known bot, it IS. If it MAY BE a known bot but not widely popular, it is NOT shown, and vise versa. I know all this cause when i sometimes share my sites on Twitter, like a batrillion Guests show up. But none join or are recognized. This would be a bot, i know cause when i check the site stats, they DO NOT show up in the Guests list. At one point some bots actually DID somehow join my sites. And then spammed off their sites and whatever. (Yes they were Bots, they were NOT what one WOULD classify as "user") in which i just deleted them off the site. Bots are ALWAYS watching EVERYTHING HIDDEN OR NOT. Suspect NEVER lower your Guard or believe they are ACTUAL guests! Shocked Life lesson i've learned, and now you do to, and probably many do as well! Razz Just saying! Razz

more_horiz
WIN: Back :3

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:
WIN: Back :3

WIN: Wb! Very Happy

more_horiz
Win: It seems as though everyone is flocking back. Maybe moneybags would be next.

BUT WELCOME BACK! Very Happy

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Win: It seems as though everyone is flocking back. Maybe moneybags would be next.

BUT WELCOME BACK! Very Happy

Don't be to sure on that. I think it is still TO early to say such things. It could always go back to inactive in an INSTANT in this stage. I recommend you not presume said statement JUST YET. Just saying. *Fades into the Shadows Randomly* Suspect

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTA CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT
188.165.224.213:25563

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
biterboy wrote:

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTA CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT
188.165.224.213:25563

BLIND, THAT SERVER IS AWESOME

more_horiz
IKR Very Happy SOOO EPIC ITS DRIPPING AWESOME

more_horiz
You guys are wacky. Sooo wackyyy.

WIN: I... Uh... Oh! I drew something.

more_horiz
WIN (For everyone but Miguel): THE TROLL FACE IS OFFICIALLY GONE FOREVER Very Happy
FAIL: D: My credits are a positive number! MUST CHANGE

more_horiz
Blind wrote:

WIN: im already pro...XD

*rasta pops out of nowhere* ur rlly gud Very Happy *derps around then leaves*

I didnt notice my rank changed until later XD

more_horiz
Win: i has made an awesome art topic check it out
fail:I havent finished making it -.-

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
WIN (For everyone but Miguel): THE TROLL FACE IS OFFICIALLY GONE FOREVER Very Happy
FAIL: D: My credits are a positive number! MUST CHANGE

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

more_horiz
I got accepted into AE

more_horiz
jooda wrote:
I got accepted into AE

You serious? Prove it. Suspect

more_horiz
Yirina wrote:
Blind wrote:

WIN: im already pro...XD

*rasta pops out of nowhere* ur rlly gud Very Happy *derps around then leaves*

I didnt notice my rank changed until later XD

:OOOO YOUSOLUCKY Kouza and I took like a few days .3. ME WANTS TO SEE

more_horiz
EPIC WIN: I finished putting together my PC today Very Happy HORAY!
EPIC FAIL: When I was putting the CPU Heat sink/fan on, I did a total facepalm and smudged the thermal paste with my thumb. Now I have to wait till wednesday, buy paste PLUS lint free cloth so I can fix the damage.
EPIC'er FAIL: I think I sprained my wrist /cry
Fail: A single screw refuses the go into it's standoff and I only have 5/6 screws holding my motherboard to the case Sad
WIN: Despite the thermal paste fail, I turned it on to ensure I had attached all of the friggin wires correctly and success!!!!
WIN: Hopefully, very soon I will be able to have a computer to install photoshop on YAY!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply