Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

My look on video games, movies and, books (new movies=monday video games=wednesday books=friday

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Selika
Metro201
6 posters

descriptionMy look on video games, movies and, books (new movies=monday video games=wednesday books=friday EmptyMy look on video games, movies and, books (new movies=monday video games=wednesday books=friday

more_horiz
this is a thread were i make reviews of movies, games and, books

today i will start it off with 3

Battleship: in battleship some scientist dude sends a message to another planet that might have life forms. So the aliens come and try taking over earth.A naval ship get sucked into a forcefield and decides to start shooting at it like !#$%s. So eventually they destroy 3 of them and then there ship blows up. Then they get a mueseum ship an have a bunch of old guys help kill the big master ship. Then on the mountain a android dude fights an alien and wins. They all get medals and the hero lives happily ever after. THE END!!!!!

Castlevania Circle of the moon: so theres this vampire hunter dudes that go into a castle and see dracula jump out of a coffin after his stalker frees him from it.so the old dude decides to "hold him off" and dracula lets the other to young dudes fall down a pit which they survived some how without breaking there bones. so then one of them is like I DONT NEED YOUR HELP TO KILL DRACULA NOOB and runs away. You play as the other guy who has a magical whip that can apparently turn into a sword and a gun and other things. so they go through a bunch of bosses including the other guy who apparently becomes evil so your character beats him and is all like WHOS THE NOOB NOW !@#$% so then the other guy is like im good again imma help you kill dracula so then they find draculas room and kill his first form (which is freaking easy) so then the guy you play as jumps through a portal and pwns dracula by using a bunch of really cheap spells and easyily crushes him (hard without the spells) so then they run out of the castle while it crumples to dust and have a happy ending. THE END!!!!!

Hunger Games: So theres this chick living in the hood and they're country has a game were a bunch of teenagers fight to the death. so the chicks little sister gets chosen so the chicks volunteers to be the chosen one. so then she says good bye to her other boyfriend and leaves to clown city. her other boyfriend is also chosen to be in the games. So then they are in training so the chicks shoots an arrow at a group of leader clowns and gets a score of 11/12. so then shes in the game and a group of gangsters tries killing her but she drops a bee nest on them and one of them dies. so then she makes an alliance with a little girl so then they decide to shoot an apple straight into the gangster supply with falls down and hit there mines ( 0_0 irk) so they kill the dude that was guarding it and stuff. So then here little friend gets killed by a spear after getting trapped in a net. So then she goes and makes an alliance with her other boyfriend wich is in the games so they beat some guy with a super suit on and they sorta live happily ever after. The end!?!?!?!

If you like these ones ill do more =P if you dont then ill cry D= Awesome Face

descriptionMy look on video games, movies and, books (new movies=monday video games=wednesday books=friday EmptyRe: My look on video games, movies and, books (new movies=monday video games=wednesday books=friday

more_horiz
todays is

Kingdom hearts 358/2 full

So theres this dude in a group of guys with over sized weapons. The dude doesnt know about his past and stuff and a new member join her name is X Ion Cannon.The dudes name is Rock and Roll X. So theres this other dude in the group who is there friend and mentor is name is Rock Lea X. So then they do a bunch of missions then Lea X is sent on a mission to go defeat team good guys in castle Oblivion which is one of there headcourters. So then Rock and Roll learns that Lea X died in castle oblivion by allergies or something... Then Rock and Roll goes in a coma and wakes up weeks later with sea shells next to him and he learns axel didnt die. So then after that Ion CannonX gets in a Coma and then wakes up and runs away to her boyfriend Riku riku tells her she needs to commit suicide to save the world so she sets off to go kill he other boyfriend Rock and Roll X. Then Roxas runs away after beating the crap outta one of the leader so then he leaves. Then the rest yatta yatta just read it in the fail/wins

descriptionMy look on video games, movies and, books (new movies=monday video games=wednesday books=friday EmptyRe: My look on video games, movies and, books (new movies=monday video games=wednesday books=friday

more_horiz
...O_O

X Ion Canon, Rock and Roll X, and Rock Lea X. I can see how you got those names. Razz

more_horiz
yep yep yep

more_horiz
Hahaa... lol@ Hunger Games XD

more_horiz
LOL Love the hunger games one..

more_horiz
Todays topic... TWILIGHT

Twilight: Ok so theres this chick and she goes to live in sleepy hollow. So the chick goes to school and she was like really unhappy and stuff and meets MR.Sparkle the vampire. So unhappy chick is walking from school and a car is coming at her so MR.Sparkle uses his sparkles to make the car stop. So then Mr.Sparkle tells unhappy chick that hes a vampire and shes like "im unhappy make me a vampire" and MR.Sparkle says "NO >_<". So then unhappy's friend shirtless boy comes up and says "UNHAPPY WHY YOU NO DATE ME -.-".So then unhappy and sparkly become boyfriend and girlfriend. Then a vampire dude is all like imma eat unhappy to piss off sparkle MUAHASHHAHAHAHZ. So then theres a 10 second fight scene and they go to the prom and unhappy is all like " MAKE ME A VAMPIRE OR I'LL EAT YOU" then edward is all like maybe in a few more books. The End!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Pretty accurate. Razz

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
Todays topic... TWILIGHT

Twilight: Ok so theres this chick and she goes to live in sleepy hollow. So the chick goes to school and she was like really unhappy and stuff and meets MR.Sparkle the vampire. So unhappy chick is walking from school and a car is coming at her so MR.Sparkle uses his sparkles to make the car stop. So then Mr.Sparkle tells unhappy chick that hes a vampire and shes like "im unhappy make me a vampire" and MR.Sparkle says "NO >_<". So then unhappy's friend shirtless boy comes up and says "UNHAPPY WHY YOU NO DATE ME -.-".So then unhappy and sparkly become boyfriend and girlfriend. Then a vampire dude is all like imma eat unhappy to piss off sparkle MUAHASHHAHAHAHZ. So then theres a 10 second fight scene and they go to the prom and unhappy is all like " MAKE ME A VAMPIRE OR I'LL EAT YOU" then edward is all like maybe in a few more books. The End!!!!!!!!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
You sir, are a natural born Synopsiser!

more_horiz
thx guys =P

more_horiz
"then edward is all like maybe in a few more books." < Win

more_horiz
did i put edward oops

more_horiz
And you included Roxas and Axel's actual names in the 358/2 Days one too. Razz

more_horiz
OH NOES >_<

back on topic...

Todays Topic: Pokemon teh movie 1

Ok so theres this 10 year old named fire droppings and has some friends on an adventure with him. their names are watery air and B ROCK. So they like are pokemoning it up then they all have to go to a pokemon center because theres lots of rain and stuff. So then they get an invintation to go to evil scary island land.Eventually they meet the pokemon NewTwo. so then they have to fight him in a pokemon battle with there trusty pokemon peek-at-you but fail so then the pokemon New comes and beats the poo out of him and Newtwo learns that pokemon and humans can live in harmony and he flys away. Happy ending. TEH END =P

Last edited by Metro201 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
No, Newtwo is the one that learned a lesson and flew away. With New. :3

more_horiz
oopsie dayzies

more_horiz
Moar plox. lol.

Seriously, great job. Awesome Face

more_horiz
thx moneybags and anyways you guys can give me ideas on what to do

more_horiz
Naruto. Very Happy

more_horiz
LOL. ok srry i couldnt think of something yesterday ill make sure to do one on friday

more_horiz
Y u no update ;-;

more_horiz
well I've been thinking ideas :/ anyone got some???

more_horiz
How about Harry Potter? Razz

more_horiz
I call harry potter.Now, what to write?

more_horiz
THIS IS MY THREAD JOHNNY >_<
today is harry potter =P

Harry Potter 1: Harry Potter is the story of a boy named Furry pottie who goes on a journey to save the world from a evil dude named Moldy wart. In harry potter 1 Furry learns he's a wizard that "defeated" a evil dude named Moldy Wart when he was a baby. He then goes to a school for wizards and get in trouble by a guy named Woman Hair. Woman Hair was a follower of Moldy Wart. Furry then finds a magic mirror that shows his parents next to him and he says " F*CK. MY PARENTS ARE UGLY" and he starts crying. Then he has to fight a guy named Turban to face. When he beats him up he breaks the sorcerer stone witch apparently the book is about and the movie is over. TEH END >.<

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply