Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 6 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Fail: Wow. I haven't been on AH for a while sorry guys D: I've been working on producing dubstep with my friend.

...Which reminds me.

WINZORZ: I CAN HAS 1ST SONG http://soundcloud.com/crew-9/crew-9-side-of-fries-original (Me and my friend Leo made this over the past few days)

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 6 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
That's awesome! So, are you Wobble Head or Bass le Bass? Never mind, I figured it out.

And I would like some fries!

more_horiz
crew 9 .... really???

more_horiz
FAIL: Very tired from band camp.

For you who don't know what happen at band camp, it is very grueling. You march outside in the hot Florida sun for hours, which is very physical. Than you go inside and hold up your horn for hours playing and playing. Everything is very strict and disciplined. We have people who puked and drop out. Band camp is 2 weeks, and its only day 4.

FAIL: Don't have time to make another Happy Wheels video

more_horiz
Sad

more_horiz
WIN: YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! GOT MAH DRAWINGS BOOK TIME FOR THE SCANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *silently waits for brofist*

more_horiz
*brofists him* xD Back from my camping trip Smile

more_horiz
WIN: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Very Happy What have I missed?

more_horiz
Nothing much. Some tumbleweeds here and there, but at least the Clan's not completely deserted. The roleplay on the other hand...Razz

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
That's awesome! So, are you Wobble Head or Bass le Bass? Never mind, I figured it out.

And I would like some fries!

Yep Very Happy Btw Bass le Bass is now Warlus <-- Link
Metro201 wrote:
crew 9 .... really???

It's a long story but I'm gonna say it anyways! Very Happy
So um in our summer college program thing we had four different crews but all my friends were in different crews so one time we all were just rebels and sat by ourselfs yelling 'CREW 9!'

And so Crew 9 was born.
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Very Happy What have I missed?

I IS MAKIN MUSICS Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN:
Spoiler :

more_horiz
Win:The above post.Most winnest thing in the history of ever in the world.

more_horiz
LIES

more_horiz
Multiple Wins:

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

More soon Very Happy

more_horiz
Win - ^ I'm drooling with harry potter awesomeness Very Happy

more_horiz
More Multiple Wins:
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

LOLOLOLOL
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

more_horiz
WINS:
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

more_horiz
WIN: SUCCESS!!! MILTONIOUS CRUSHED DAGE BY A LANDSLIDE!!! WAHOOOOO

more_horiz
WIN: I GOT MAH DARK CASTER CLASS WOOOOOOOP!!!!!!

more_horiz
Kheldar wrote:
WIN: I GOT MAH DARK CASTER CLASS WOOOOOOOP!!!!!!

Dage is an epic jerk. Miltonious requires work, but he doesn't make you have to either have rares, or spend real money to get any of his cool things. Or both. He's just another pathetic cog in the greedy AE money machine. I mean really. They make an entire class that only 4000 players can use? That's just plain stupid.

more_horiz
hopefully oversoul is way better than the other ae games (I already see the fail in Legend of lore) and have you heard of the iphone ae game coming soon??? its supposed to be aqw graphics with dragonfable style battle

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:

LOLOLOLOL
Spoiler :

Win: I literally lol'd at the Whose Line is it Anyways reference xD FRIGGIN HILARIOUS

Fail: For those who don't get it (shame on you) Whose Line is an improv show where the judge basically just gives out points based on how he feels and how much he laughs Very Happy At the beginning of every episode, they say 'Welcome to Whose Line is it Anyways, where everything's made up and the points don't matter!'

more_horiz
Fail: Back in my own country from my vacation in Thailand.
Win: Thailand WAS AWESOME!

more_horiz
WIN: ATT MAXED IN ROTMG

more_horiz
WIN: Got Diablo III starter edition...OMG It is so fun...I wish I could afford to buy it Sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply