Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
and the crappy graphics...

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 3 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
and no storyline...

more_horiz
If I could upvote your comments right now i would

more_horiz
SUPER EPIC AMAZINGLY ANNOYING FAIL: Was playing ghost n ghouls... the game doesn't save... power in the room I was in went out right on the final boss...

more_horiz
WIN: Yirina and I are coming home today. Very Happy

more_horiz
I'm assuming you guys went on vacation together. Tell her to post more!

more_horiz
how did you to meet anyways Razz

more_horiz
I don't know how, but I think we met each other eight or nine years ago.

more_horiz
FAIL: I think im the youngest here.
FAIL: I am starting to think my ego is over 9000...

more_horiz
win: I THINK IT ISH SOME BODYS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

more_horiz
Selika wrote:

You went somewhere and you didn't invite me? D:

Fail: The reason I haven't been able to post for like the last forever is because I has the summer program thing that helps me get into good colleges, blah blah blah, but it's a lot of work and I have homework and I don't get back until six. So not much time.
...Also I broke my laptop and it won't be fixed for a while (I'm using my mom's right now <_<) Very Happy
...Also I bought a skateboard and feeling like a bawss skating Very Happy

more_horiz
Win: It is someone's birthday!

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Selika wrote:

You went somewhere and you didn't invite me? D:

Yep. It was a summer seminar session in Georgia at an art college called SCAD. Razz

And again, happy birthday Nightly! Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN: Happy Birthday Nightly!
FAIL: The Dark Knight Rises was disappointing Sad They should have made it into a two-part movie >.>

It was amazing! Why didn't you like it?! D:<

more_horiz
Nightly wrote:

Yep! Today is Selena Gomez's birthday! Very Happy

(It actually is look it up <_<)

Holy smokes I feel special!

more_horiz
Lulz nexus Lulz

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Nightly wrote:

Yep! Today is Selena Gomez's birthday! Very Happy

(It actually is look it up <_<)

Holy smokes I feel special!

And it's also my friend's birthday! I just got back from the party. Razz

more_horiz
I IS SHO CONFUSERED

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: Happy Birthday Nightly!
FAIL: The Dark Knight Rises was disappointing Sad They should have made it into a two-part movie >.>

It was amazing! Why didn't you like it?! D:<

It was amazing, I don't see how people can give it any negatives! But maybe it's just me because I was so excited and love the batman comics and lore so much :3

MEGA MOVIE SPOILER DONT CLICK IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT
Spoiler :

more_horiz
Kheldar wrote:

naw I'm probably younger Razz

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
Kheldar wrote:

naw I'm probably younger Razz

The youngest I remember someone being on here I think was 11 or 12?

more_horiz
[ LOCKED ]

Last edited by Dark Nexus on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
It looks okay so far. You've been making a lot of games recently, Nexus. Are you ever going to go back to Realm of the Rice Cakes?

more_horiz
WTF AM I PLAYING 0_o

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
It looks okay so far. You've been making a lot of games recently, Nexus. Are you ever going to go back to Realm of the Rice Cakes?

First of all, this is only a base engine for what soon shall be Azerron Legends MMO. Second, no probably not. The engine I used in that was rather poorly designed, and caused momentous lag for anyone with a slower computer.

Okie doke! ~S

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply