Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

descriptionTHE LURKER THREAD!!! EmptyTHE LURKER THREAD!!!

more_horiz
This is the lurker thread. This is where the people that lurk on the forums can post whatever's on their mind (does not need to have anything to do with the previous post)

descriptionTHE LURKER THREAD!!! EmptyRe: THE LURKER THREAD!!!

more_horiz
I guess this is the thread for me... I really don't play any AE games anymore, I moved on to games like Dragon Age and Skyrim.

more_horiz
Same here. I just gradually lost interest in the puns and atmosphere of AE. Been pretty busy with schoolwork lately too.

more_horiz
Yeah, I lost interest a little time after this crashed. I got Guild Wars 2, a WiiU, and a bunch of Steam games, oh yeah.

more_horiz
I've been playing WoW for awhile, I've leveled/geared three 90's and two 85+'s and I've lost interest. Working on my own games again Very Happy (I also quit AE games. I'm half waiting for AQ3D but I'm sure they'll AE all over it and ruin it like the other games)
Edit: I've started playing Minecraft too Very Happy

Last edited by Dark Nexus on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I downloaded Dust 514 on my PS3 earlier. It seems interesting. Does anyone here play it?

more_horiz
i only have a wii console and am more a computer gamer and im playing abit of minecraft in my freetime and still drawing as usual. I really wish i could get a 3ds to play some pokemon and some other 3d games ive been looking at.

more_horiz
I miss the old days.Back when mechquest was popular and aqw wasn't just a dress up game for members.AE is becoming everything I hate other games for.

more_horiz
Is becoming? They did become it. That's why I don't play any AE games. Besides, Dust 514 is turning out to be an amazing game, even from a non-FPS gamer perspective (read: me).

more_horiz
Dust 514 seems like Planetside 2. Which isn't a bad thing. I loved Planetside 2. Man this makes me wish I had a PS3 even more. Oh gosh... WHAT AM I TURNING INTO!?

more_horiz
I suggest that you guys all play league of legends. It's awesome. It has the most plays of any online game ever.

more_horiz
The only thing I don't like about dust is the fact that most purchased items (using the ingame currency) disappear after death or the mission. That includes weapons and vehicles.

more_horiz
MY PLAN WORKED Very Happy

more_horiz
NUUUU! LURKERS!!! STOP LURKING AGAIN D:

more_horiz
SooooOOOOOoooOOooOOooooooOOOOOooo... Anybody else REALLY excited for the Nintendo portion of E3, or E3 in general?

more_horiz
Soooo.... Fire Emblem: Awakening? I highly recommend it.

more_horiz
I got a cat.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply