Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Geez, guys this truly seems like this is it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Geez, guys this truly seems like this is it

Post  biterboy on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:49 pm

I joined this back then I was 11 in the beginning of of sixth grade through Darkouza (God rest his virtual soul) and quickly got to know a bunch of the long time members, Yirina, Selika, Johnny, Nexus, and plenty more. I remember always having fun conversations in General Discussion, talking about whatever crap came to mind. But the true beauty and fun, for me at least, came once we started doing serious roleplays and making crazy stories, all guided by the all knowing hand of Selika. I had a blast writing with you guys, and it was always a highlight of my day to come on here to see what was up with you guys, or to see how far we had gotten in the RP. It's weird to think that I'm 15 now and in highschool, and that all that time has passed.Truly, some great times were had on this wonderful website, and it's been sad seeing it die, and I'll always remember you guys, and hopefully we'll all be able to stay in touch somehow. I'll just say see you all later, since goodbye means I'll never meet you again.

Twitter: @JWolfmann
eMail: amejo99@yahoo.com or amejo99@gmail.com
Steam: amejo99
biterboy

Back to top Go down

Re: Geez, guys this truly seems like this is it

Post  biterboy on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:58 pm

http://yirina.deviantart.com/art/First-party-203151012
Oh shoot, guys I just found this again. Yirina's one year birthday drawing.
biterboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:10 pm

Wow, looks like this really is it now. I've always had this site bookmarked and it just never comes to mind. I had a lot of fun with you guys and it was a fun little community while it lasted. This was a pretty unique experience, I wish we could all meet up in person and hang out.

Blind

http://alphaheroes.forumotion.com/h4-blind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top