Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

descriptionLet's make a Skype Group Chat! EmptyLet's make a Skype Group Chat!

more_horiz
Title says it all! I don't think any of us really want to lose touch but this forum is dead.

Post your usernames below and we can start a group chat Very Happy

I'll start: My skype username is "kyverr" with no quotes.

descriptionLet's make a Skype Group Chat! EmptyRe: Let's make a Skype Group Chat!

more_horiz
Mine is ryanweber260. Also why is the site in spanish right now lol

descriptionLet's make a Skype Group Chat! EmptyRe: Let's make a Skype Group Chat!

more_horiz
Same question over here :p

Well the group exists. We got you, Blind, Yirina, Biterboy and DarkNexus! Smile
Feel free to join in!

more_horiz
Aaron Zuefeldt

more_horiz
Owangstermagikarp or Owen Spencer

more_horiz
Yeah add me also its zubzstep.

Also wtf happened to the beautiful forum theme?

more_horiz
jacob.kalin

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply