Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Paradoxes!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
biterboy
Kheldar
Selika
Zanous
DarkNexus
Blind
10 posters

descriptionParadoxes! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Paradoxes!

more_horiz
"If there is an exception to every rule, then every rule must have at least one exception; the exception to this one being that it has no exception." "There's always an exception to the rule, except to the exception of the rule — which is, in of itself, an accepted exception of the rule."
this is true or lie

more_horiz
If someone says "I always lie", are they telling the truth? Or are they lying?

more_horiz
their lying

more_horiz
Continuation of another Paradox: A week later, the Cretan sailed to Greece again and said: "All Cretans are liars and all I say is the truth." Although the Greeks on the shore weren't aware of what he had said the first time, they were truly puzzled

more_horiz
me too

more_horiz
Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness.

more_horiz
food is the secret to happiness

more_horiz
food is the secret to happiness when lies are the secret to evil there for that would make pie be a lie which is a food if a pie is a lie that makes happiness or does it make evil or does evil equal happiness

Last edited by o m g oiac on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelled food wrong)

more_horiz
A man walks to his home at a village and says "All of you people lie becos u live here."

more_horiz
my brain hurts....... this might be more confusing than Dark Nexus+Screen Recorder+Visual Basic....

more_horiz
that is a lie

more_horiz
(1) Everyone is afraid of Dracula.

(2) Dracula is afraid of only me.

Therefore I am Dracula.

Doesn't that argument sound like just a silly joke? Well it isn't; it is valid. Since everyone is afraid of Dracula, then Dracula is afraid of Dracula. So Dracula is afraid of Dracula, but also is afraid of no one but me. Therefore I must be Dracula!

Yay! Old topics.

more_horiz
Hey Guys! It is opposite day today.

more_horiz
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!! PARADOX!!!!!!

more_horiz
A man goes back it time and tells Shakespeare a few famous quotes from Shakespeare's plays that had not been written at the time the man said them to Shakespeare.If the man heard the quotes from Shakespeare,and Shakespeare heard the quotes from the man,then who knew it first?

The next sentence is true.The previous sentence is false.Which one is true and which one is false?

more_horiz
The first one is a time paradox, not a word paradox.

more_horiz
It's still a paradox.

more_horiz
Who came first, the chicken or the egg?

^

more_horiz
Whoever made the egg. Obviously.

more_horiz
However, food is the secret to happiness. Your argument is invalid.

more_horiz
Paradoxes confuse me. ._.

more_horiz
Food is the secret to happiness. But the chicken is the source of food, therefore chickens are the secret to happiness.

more_horiz
Monkeys can itch pie and pie can't itch monkeys but the pie is itching the monkeys anyways.

REJUVANATED!!!!
MYSTERIOUSE!!!!

more_horiz
You need to get the Ocarina of Time to enter the Temple of Time and open the Door of Time and become the Hero of Time.

Not really a paradox. More of a tongue twister. Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply