Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

=AH= Powers choice

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
Doctor Goldenstein
Kheldar
Yirina
Zanous
Selika
Blind
10 posters

description=AH= Powers choice Empty=AH= Powers choice

more_horiz
Choose your powers here!

RULES:
You can NOT:

Choose invincibility
Choose infinite powers
In any way, make yourself invincible
Have auto-kill attacks
Control death (Kill opponent instantly)

Fill this template:

Code:

[b]Hero Name:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Power Description:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

Last edited by Blind on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

description=AH= Powers choice EmptyRe: =AH= Powers choice

more_horiz
Hero Name: Blind
Power: Pyromancy
Power Description: Able to summon, stop, absorb, and manipulate fire, perform divination through fire, summon fire beings, etc. Also, he is living heat, so physical attacks won't work.
Weaknesses: Anything that puts out a fire!

Last edited by Blind on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Hero Name: Selika
Power: The average ninja abilities, control over elements, skillful with a blade and bow
Power Description: I can use powerful element-based attacks and absorb them too. Like a ninja, I can climb walls, trees, walk on water, use ninja tools, etc. I have excellent speed and I'm a masterful swordswomen. I can't exactly control the elements but my attacks are element-based. I have an powerful ocular power which allows me to copy other people's moves and attacks and use it as my own. The longer I use it, the more strain I put on my body.
Weaknesses: Every time I use an element-base attack, the power will decrease each time. I can only absorb an element attack five times. Since I have great speed, I am more vulnerable to direct attacks.

Last edited by Selika on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Hero Name: Zanous
Power: Elemental energy
Power Description: the ability to transform into all elements but all his attack are not powerfull enough to be invincible.
Weaknesses:Void, Chaos, ???, and Disease

more_horiz
Zanous wrote:
Weaknesses:Void, Chaos, ???, and Disease

Uhh.. those are things everyone is vulnerable to.. please choose a real weakness?

more_horiz
Weaknesses: other elemental powers such and corrupted elemental spirits

more_horiz
Bump.

more_horiz
Hero Name:Squall
Power:Sniper's Eye
Power Description: I see you when you're hiding, I know when you're afraid. I know you may be far away, but that won't save your life today...Squall fires a single deadly headshot. And the bullet will hit regardless of the enemy's posstion.
Weaknesses: No more ammo.

more_horiz
Hero Name:Yirina
Power:Soul radiance
Power Description:Its basically a sort of blue light that she can make surround any part of her body and morph itself into a weapon, example: bigger Claws, a sword on her tail, etc :3
Weaknesses:Can only use for limited amount of time.
http://yirina.deviantart.com/art/kitty-3-200112613

more_horiz
name:Good Man
power:power over the void
power description:can use the void to make weapons and use void magics
weakness: order weapons and spells

more_horiz
Hero Name: Zinn Sho Ked/Shocked

Power:
Lightning/Reality Manipulation
Deadly Accuracy
Chained Soul Claws

Power Description: Shocked can summon soul chains with claws on them from his back that wave around destructively and protect him.
Shocked can manipulate lightning and shoot it out of his fingertips, hands and even his feet.
When Shocked becomes in kid form he has the power to manipulate reality and can make anything come true from his mind.

Weaknesses: His only weakness is unknown since his creator couldnt think of one.

more_horiz
Hero Name: Mr Mystical
Power: Power of Shadow
Power Description: Mr Mystical can fly around without being noticed, hide in shadows even when there is no shadows and sneaking to allies.
Weaknesses: Everything bright and light

Hero Name: Azermyth
Power: Power of Light
Power Description: Azermyth can create light and see trough shadows. He is espacially good with disovering sneaking and hiding foes.
Weaknesses: Azer is kinda slow, so his weakness are speedy enemies.

more_horiz
Thaardall wrote:
Hero Name: Mr Mystical
Power: Power of Shadow
Power Description: Mr Mystical can fly around without being noticed, hide in shadows even when there is no shadows and sneaking to allies.
Weaknesses: Everything bright and light

Hero Name: Azermyth
Power: Power of Light
Power Description: Azermyth can create light and see trough shadows. He is espacially good with disovering sneaking and hiding foes.
Weaknesses: Azer is kinda slow, so his weakness are speedy enemies.

You have two characters?

more_horiz
Are we even allowed to make a second character in HeroSmash? If not, then it's fine to have two...But which one is your main hero?

more_horiz
Well I have two member accounts on AQW so I don't know why it's not alloved. Currently, Mystical is my main since membership on Thaardall expired.

more_horiz
Hero Name: Doctor Goldenstein

Power: Dexterity

Power Description: Excellent hand-eye coordination, making surgeries and scalpel-throwing highly accurate and precise. The good doctor can hit a target from three hundred feet away. With his back turned.

Weakness: Tunnel Carpal Syndrome, Caffeine, blinding light or utter darkness

more_horiz
Hero Name: Belexar
Power: Kinetic Energy Manipulation
Power Description: Belexar can generate and manipulate his own kinetic energy, using the kinetic and potential energy generated by his weapons and other beings. He can use this energy to gain an amazing speed, aquire certain level of superhuman durability or even fly. If he aquires enought energy, he can use it to empower his melee attacks. He still preffers to use his guns most of the time, though.
Weaknesses: The less kinetic or potential energy is around him, the weaker he is. He'd still be a guy with a gun, though. And he's helluva good marksman.

more_horiz
Hero Name:Light666
Power:Inflict Darkness and total chaos in their lost and mindless soul once looking to my eyes there is no escaping of my total darkness of the PAIN!!!!!! and suffer.........
Power Description:Can seriously damage a foe with the eyes and my super GOD-like power strength...
Weaknesses:Light

more_horiz
Hero Name: Jules
Power: To control the two States of Techlogy and Electricity
Power Description: His technology and electricity powers has two states.The first one is
the Blue state.If he uses the blue state, he can use technology to Enhance himself to make powerful
defenses.It also lets him to use the positive electricity which he can use to heal himself or his allies.
The blue state is also known as his Defense State. The second state is the Red State. By using this
state, he can use technology to power up himself to make Heavy damages to his enemies.He can
also summon Equipments to help him in fights. It also lets him to use the Negative electricity to
deal heavy AOE damages to his enemies and increasing His allies attack power or himself.The red state is also known as his Offense state.
Weaknesses: Radiation, Conductors of electricity,Poisons

more_horiz
Hero Name: JAKE320
Power: Fiery-Darkness
Power Description: Can Control Fire and Darkness Vice-Versa.
Weaknesses: Water, Light.

more_horiz
Hero name:Bob man
Power:Nitroglycerin and elctricity
Power Description:Can manipulate nitroglycerin and electricity to make huge explosions
Weakness:Using power for long periods of time causes extreme tiredness.

description=AH= Powers choice EmptyXenspread

more_horiz
Hero/Villian Name: Shini

Power: Xenspread

Power Description: Making everything around me dark and turns the power off

Weakness: Flashlight and other things that gives light and work on batterys.

more_horiz
Hero Name: DEFIANT
Power: 'Masculine' type powers
Power Description: Can swing a sword at an extremely fast rate, very hard hitting through above average strength. Can jump several meters in the air. Lots of upper body strength; can grab onto things and hold on for hours.
Weaknesses: Anything telekenetic; physic powers can destroy DEFIANT with ease.

more_horiz
Hero Name: Selika
Power: Has a vast powerful energy that course throughout her veins. She can alter the energy and make it elemental, which enables her to perform elemental-based attacks. She can also make weapons out of pure energy that disappears after battle. After obtaining a powerful ocular power from her father, she can cast powerful illusions that can harm others and mimic their movements (Naruto spoof Razz). Being an Elemental Ninja and previous assassin, she is quiet on her feet, use various of weapons, and has a fascinating knowledge of nature. Her favorite weapon is a katana-like sword with a sapphire coating and light blue runes.
Power Description: ---^
Weaknesses: Any excellent projectile attacks since the Ninja is deadly at close range. Poisonous gas works too. ^-^

Altered my powers a bit Razz

more_horiz
Hero Name: Etzos
Power: Telekinesis
Power Description: Ability to move objects with my mind mostly by means through my hands. I emit a somewhat blue telekinetic light around me and the object I'm moving. I'm also able to create forcefields and platforms for transporting groups of people. It is much easier for me to move larger objects for some reason, and have difficulties moving smaller things without loosing control (i.e. a pencil)
Weaknesses: Mental attacks. I can create shields that can withstand extremely powerful attacks, but when I have a shield up, doing anything else such as attacking back is nearly impossible.

Note- Though I have telekinetic powers, I can' read minds or anything like that :/

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply