Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Plasma Charge
Sneevil Slayer
jooda
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
Blind
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
13 posters

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 10 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Well, only watch Syndicate if you like Zombies and Minecraft.
@Sel Use your shield, and alot of health potions.
JK, what's your youtube?

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 10 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Fail/Win: 'Kay. I suck at shield bashing. Plenty of potion on hand, but Imma go for full heart containers before the battle. I found a video on YouTube of a guy beating Demise in 30 seconds without any potions, shield, or Skyward Strikes. O__O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W8QGGtFdPU&feature=related

more_horiz
Anyone here have Uncharted 3 Online? I might've asked this already but whatever.

Also win video ^

more_horiz
Win: I just started playing dungeons and dragons online.

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:
Win: I just started playing dungeons and dragons online.

Win: One of my friends is really into DaD. He spent like 2 hours writing a list of all the classes and their abilities, strengths, and extra notes.

more_horiz
WIN: A new AE Game is coming out! Actually 2! AQ3D (pre-registration on Thursday) AND Oversoul by Nulgath!Very Happy Cant wait to register/play these games when they come out! Razz
DUAL WIN: I brought an actual conversation regarding AE Games into this chat! Razz /WINNING!XP

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
WIN: A new AE Game is coming out! Actually 2! AQ3D (pre-registration on Thursday) AND Oversoul by Nulgath!Very Happy Cant wait to register/play these games when they come out! Razz
DUAL WIN: I brought an actual conversation regarding AE Games into this chat! Razz /WINNING!XP

WIN: :O New games?!
DUAL WIN: BACK ON THIS FORUM'S TOPIC FINALLY

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:

WIN: :O New games?!
DUAL WIN: BACK ON THIS FORUM'S TOPIC FINALLY

WIN: YES! Finally! I am....ZA TOPIC KEEPER!>8D Where my badge?._. lol jk. (OR AM I? :trollface: )
DUAL WIN: Visit www.artix.com to view info on both new games!Very Happy

more_horiz
Fail: No where in the rules does it state that there is a topic to be discussed; it is mainly used for expressing our Wins and Fails. Razz

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Fail: No where in the rules does it state that there is a topic to be discussed; it is mainly used for expressing our Wins and Fails. Razz

FAIL: True, but still, its a HS (AE) Community Forum, should relate to HS/AE in some way shape or form, right? It don't have to, i just wanted to bring back AE into all of this! Razz

more_horiz
Win:I've started to play League of Legends! HAHA!KILL DA AE TOPIC!

more_horiz
Jonny Bravo wrote:
Win:I've started to play League of Legends! HAHA!KILL DA AE TOPIC!

WIN: AE ROCKS!Very Happy There, now back to the AE topic!Razz

more_horiz
WIN: I'm almost 100% done with Skyward Sword! Killed it. Razz

more_horiz
FAIL: Today I tried LoTRO and I hated it. I just do not like that kind of play style.
WIN: I just started my first 3D modeling attempt today. This is gonna take some practice Razz
Xtra WIN: I realized today that I will never be happy with any game I make unless it is in 3D...Plus I I need to learn C++ anyway. So it begins... Awesome Face

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
FAIL: Today I tried LoTRO and I hated it. I just do not like that kind of play style.
WIN: I just started my first 3D modeling attempt today. This is gonna take some practice Razz
Xtra WIN: I realized today that I will never be happy with any game I make unless it is in 3D...Plus I I need to learn C++ anyway. So it begins... Awesome Face

LOL! Good luck!XD
WIN: BLUE IS MAH FAV. COLOR! Awesome Face

more_horiz
WIN: I has completely customized my computer in every way. It's like I jailbroke it. (for those of you who know what that is) Very Happy
FAIL: C++? That's hard.

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
WIN: I has completely customized my computer in every way. It's like I jailbroke it. (for those of you who know what that is) Very Happy

FAIL: That's what she said!XD (That's had.) Trololololololol! :trollface:

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:

FAIL: Meh. Not the best one I've heard.
FAIL: Crushed my finger to death D:

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:

FAIL: Meh. Not the best one I've heard.
FAIL: Crushed my finger to death D:

FAIL: Lol true and ROFL!XD
WIN: I KNOW WHERE U LIVE. Shocked

more_horiz
Win: 2 more days till my birthday

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:
Win: 2 more days till my birthday

WIN: Happy Birthday!Very Happy
DUAL WIN: I'M GETTING A NEW GTA GAME FOR MY PSP SOON! FAWK YEAH! Cool

more_horiz
Fail:who cares about PSPs.I have a Nintendo 3DS.

more_horiz
Jonny Bravo wrote:
Fail:who cares about PSPs.I have a Nintendo 3DS.

EPIC FAILURE: 3DS sucks. I have one so i know.
WIN: The PSP is FTW! And the PSVita coming out on the 22nd will PWN NINTENDO OUT OF THE FAWKING GAME REALM. PLAYSTATION FTFW! Cool

more_horiz
Win: Nintendo is awesome. Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda, yay! Very Happy

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Win: Nintendo is awesome. Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda, yay! Very Happy

Win: Well fine, it has SOME GOOD GAMES.
Fail: But u gotta admit, their systems fail pretty badly quite quickly. Like fer realz. Their systems lose popularity real quick. And even if they release a new one, if Sony or Microsoft announce a new PS or Xbox, their goes Nintendo's temp fans.
DUAL WIN: SO IN CONCLUSION, PS FTW!!!!!! cheers

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply