Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
Plasma Charge
Sneevil Slayer
jooda
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
Blind
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
13 posters

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 11 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:
Win: Nintendo is awesome. Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda, yay! Very Happy

Win: Well fine, it has SOME GOOD GAMES.
Fail: But u gotta admit, their systems fail pretty badly quite quickly. Like fer realz. Their systems lose popularity real quick. And even if they release a new one, if Sony or Microsoft announce a new PS or Xbox, their goes Nintendo's temp fans.
DUAL WIN: SO IN CONCLUSION, PS FTW!!!!!! cheers

WIN: PS Vita. Nuff' Said.

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post* - Page 11 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #7 *read first post*

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:

Fail: But u gotta admit, their systems fail pretty badly quite quickly. Like fer realz. Their systems lose popularity real quick. And even if they release a new one, if Sony or Microsoft announce a new PS or Xbox, their goes Nintendo's temp fans.

WIN: PS Vita. Nuff' Said.

DUAL WIN: I AGREE! Very Happy PLAY STATION FOR THE F**KING WIN!!!!! cheers

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:

FAIL: They lose popularity so quick because they come up with new innovative ideas and Sony and Microsoft copy them.

more_horiz
WIN: itsa my birthday wahoo!

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:

FAIL: They lose popularity so quick because they come up with new innovative ideas and Sony and Microsoft copy them.

Fail: No, they only did that once. JUST FOR THE WIRELESS MOVING, THAT IS IT.
Win: They are both still FAR SUPERIOR TO NINTENDO. cheers

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:
WIN: itsa my birthday wahoo!

Win: Happy B-day man! Very Happy
DUAL WIN: DOUBLE POST! FAWK YEAH! Cool
FAIL: THERE SHOULD BE A "FAWK YEAH" EMOTE TO! affraid

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:

Fail: Lol nope. Sony and Microsoft have both copied Nintendo for years, more than you know. Also NINTENDO FTW

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:

Fail: Lol nope. Sony and Microsoft have both copied Nintendo for years, more than you know. Also NINTENDO FTW

*sigh* ok i can see this will get uglier before better so what about a truce? Before our quotes end up taking the entire page? lol i'm willing if ur willing!XD

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:

*sigh* ok i can see this will get uglier before better so what about a truce? Before our quotes end up taking the entire page? lol i'm willing if ur willing!XD

NEVAH

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:

NEVAH

Lol Dark Nexus and Nightly and what not r gonna hate us for this!XD But in my defense, if this continues cause u refuse the truce, i blame u! Razz lol Laughing

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:

NEVAH

Lol Dark Nexus and Nightly and what not r gonna hate us for this!XD But in my defense, if this continues cause u refuse the truce, i blame u! Razz lol Laughing

While I admit that Sony and Microsoft are good, Nintendo comes up with the ideas

more_horiz
Blind wrote:

While I admit that Sony and Microsoft are good, Nintendo comes up with the ideas

Hey! Sony and Microsoft come up with THEIR OWN IDEAS TO!>:O Like Sony with the playstation eye and Microsoft with....ok, i admit, Microsoft DOES COPY AND SUCKS EQUALLY, BUT PS DOES NOT AND IS FTFW! Twisted Evil Oh and i'm ending the quoting stuff so i don't get in trouble! Razz

more_horiz
Hey, we're being active, that's what counts. Nintendo is a legacy, almost like a relic. Classic; in my opinion, it revamped the gaming world. They do their best to push their games to the best of each system. It has a sense of nostalgia, including all the characters I knew when I was little. But all three gaming companies are legendary, so I don't really see the point of arguing over this. They all have their ups and downs, but I personally favor Nintendo.;-;

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Hey, we're being active, that's what counts. Nintendo is a legacy, almost like a relic. Classic; in my opinion, it revamped the gaming world. They do their best to push their games to the best of each system. It has a sense of nostalgia, including all the characters I knew when I was little. But all three gaming companies are legendary, so I don't really see the point of arguing over this. They all have their ups and downs, but I personally favor Nintendo.;-;

Fine, i admit Nintendo has been good in many things, but rlly i just meant their systems. If you've noticed, each of their systems have not been amazing really, but PS also has many "legendary games" and did some "legendary things" as well, like i do believe, coming BEFORE Microsoft's Xboxes and having an ENTIRE ONLINE SERVICE set on one console, along with trophies. IN MY OPINION, PLAYSTATION IS THE BEST, and my fav of ALL TIME! Really i only like LOZ from Nintendo. No other games (except perhaps a tiny bit of Fire Emblem...). And as for their systems....nahhhh. Lol but fine, i guess they ALL ARE "LEGENDARY" IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM, but i still vote PS the BEST. Also yes, it is indeed good to be active in a pretty much in-active community lol. *cough* your welcome guys *cough* Razz

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:

Fine, i admit Nintendo has been good in many things, but rlly i just meant their systems. If you've noticed, each of their systems have not been amazing really, but PS also has many "legendary games" and did some "legendary things" as well, like i do believe, coming BEFORE Microsoft's Xboxes and having an ENTIRE ONLINE SERVICE set on one console, along with trophies. IN MY OPINION, PLAYSTATION IS THE BEST, and my fav of ALL TIME! Really i only like LOZ from Nintendo. No other games (except perhaps a tiny bit of Fire Emblem...). And as for their systems....nahhhh. Lol but fine, i guess they ALL ARE "LEGENDARY" IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM, but i still vote PS the BEST. Also yes, it is indeed good to be active in a pretty much in-active community lol. *cough* your welcome guys *cough* Razz

Nintendo is just classic, like Selika said. It's like comparing the Super Nintendo to the PS3.

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:

Nintendo is just classic, like Selika said. It's like comparing the Super Nintendo to the PS3.

True, but maybe they should get with the times. They are losing more customers not doing so. Neutral

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:

Fine, i admit Nintendo has been good in many things, but rlly i just meant their systems. If you've noticed, each of their systems have not been amazing really, but PS also has many "legendary games" and did some "legendary things" as well, like i do believe, coming BEFORE Microsoft's Xboxes and having an ENTIRE ONLINE SERVICE set on one console, along with trophies. IN MY OPINION, PLAYSTATION IS THE BEST, and my fav of ALL TIME! Really i only like LOZ from Nintendo. No other games (except perhaps a tiny bit of Fire Emblem...). And as for their systems....nahhhh. Lol but fine, i guess they ALL ARE "LEGENDARY" IN SOME WAY SHAPE OR FORM, but i still vote PS the BEST. Also yes, it is indeed good to be active in a pretty much in-active community lol. *cough* your welcome guys *cough* :P

True, but maybe they should get with the times. They are losing more customers not doing so. :|

Well if you look at the worldwide sales, Nintendo has sold 95 million Wii's, and Xbox has sold 58 million, and PS3, 56 million. I just Wikipwned you >:D

more_horiz
Blind wrote:

Well if you look at the worldwide sales, Nintendo has sold 95 million Wii's, and Xbox has sold 58 million, and PS3, 56 million. I just Wikipwned you >Very Happy

WELL WIKIS ARE SOMETIMES WRONG SO UNLESS YOU GET VALID PROOF FROM EACH COMPANIES YOU HAVE WIKIPWNED NOTHING!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Selika wrote:

WIN/FAIL: Well I gotta agree with Blind that Nintendo makes some good stuff. Like the 3ds was a big step for gaming. It just needs tweaks. Nintendo made the wii... ps3 than got the move and xbox got the kinect. We do kinda copy them, but we improve on their things before they can, and get more fans.

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:

WIN/FAIL: Well I gotta agree with Blind that Nintendo makes some good stuff. Like the 3ds was a big step for gaming. It just needs tweaks. Nintendo made the wii... ps3 than got the move and xbox got the kinect. We do kinda copy them, but we improve on their things before they can, and get more fans.

WIN: Eh the PSVIta is a WHOLE HELL OF A LOT OF A BIGGER STEP than the pathetic 3DS.
FAIL: And the Wii kinda sucks lol. And PS3 and Xbox only copied them ONCE, and only on THAT.
DUAL WIN: PS gets fans on their own, they dont need Nintendo's usually pathetic ideas to get them.
DUAL FAIL: And you DARE call yourself a REAL PS FAN! Evil or Very Mad

more_horiz
FAIL: Honestly, I think you are just fanboying, Miguel. I don't see anyone else bashing on other titles, but Nintendo is not pathetic. This reminds me of a little argument I had with someone over YouTube, but eh. I am locking this thread AS OF NOW. NO MORE ARGUING ABOUT IT OR I WILL DELETE ALL OF POST RELATING TO THE DEBATE AT HAND.

Win: It's snowing. Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply