Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 EmptyFail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Post all Fails and Wins in this thread!

All posts MUST be in the fail and or win format unless it is relevant to the post above it. Double posting is aloud in this thread!

Original idea by a previous member.

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
FAIL: The forum has gotten more empty then ever Crying or Very sad

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
WIN: Eh, activity fluctuates. Just keep posting, it'll become extremely active again

more_horiz
FORUM COME BACK TO LIFE REJUVINATION SPELL ACTIVATE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
fail/win: don't know if I should use that empty slot in azzeron legends...

more_horiz
WSUPER EPIC TANDUM WIN: GOT JUGGERNAUT HELM FROM SPHINX IN ROTMG

more_horiz
WIN/FAIL: https://alphaheroes.forumotion.com/t680-request-video-introduction < HELP

more_horiz
Win: Just made some new monsters for azerron legends! I made a dragon boar beast, a dinosaur and a dark elf giant coming out of a dark wormhole.

more_horiz
WIN: https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/98/46/jk_par10.png

CHECK WHAT I MADE

more_horiz
Cool Very Happy

more_horiz
It's going to go in the beggining of my new videos.

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:
WIN: https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/98/46/jk_par10.png

CHECK WHAT I MADE

win: ME LIKEY!!! Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2 Internet-memes-troll-face-remix-troll-face-remix1

more_horiz
LOL

more_horiz
^^Win: Instant win.
Win: thinking of changing my name (if I can).
Fail: Can I?
Fail: ALL MAH DRAWINGS ARE LEFT AT MAH FATHER'S HOUSE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:
^^Win: Instant win.

I liked "Shocked" :/

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:

WHAT!? But I always like your name. It's so sleek and simple.
Shocked wrote:
If you want, yah. I will change it for you.
Shocked wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:

What name(s) do you have in mind?

more_horiz
I was thinking of
Khalin
Khalen'dar
Kheldar
Khalin'dar
Kheldar is mah fav.

Hehe calendar...

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:

Kheldar is mah fav.

Hah! Before I read that, Kheldar was already my favorite Razz

more_horiz
WIN: Got two decent staves from some warrior who only wanted MP and HP potions in return.

more_horiz
WIN: I'm so excited for the Dark Knight Rises Very Happy

more_horiz
Win: Name changed!

more_horiz
WIN: New build (25) may be coming out tonight Very Happy

more_horiz
^ WHAAA?
translation: please explain some more.

more_horiz
The newest build of Azerron Legends (build 25) may be coming tonight (probably tomorrow though)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply