Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 26 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
This is sad.

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 26 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
ImageShack is dead too it seems Sad We've lost all of our Rank images.

more_horiz
And where is Selika?

more_horiz
:L
A lot of our posts are about how we're dead lol
We can just use this as a minichat for us whenever some of us get back on Razz
Also, Selika hasn't been active in a while, so she's probably gone x.x
But I'm glad we're not completely gone quite yet!

more_horiz
I wonder how long we'll keep posting

more_horiz
our time is short, we must make the most of the time we are not dea-

more_horiz
Who here keeps skype on consistently?

We could start a Group Chat in skype Very Happy

more_horiz
Discussions about radiators get me heated.

Discussions about wood make me board

Discussions about birds put me in a fowl mood

more_horiz
I have skype on constantly...

more_horiz
posting because yeah

more_horiz
Yeah....

more_horiz
*river dances internally*

more_horiz
lets all skype and play league or something
add me on skype ryanweber260

more_horiz
I just got Guild Wars 2 yesterday and it's a ton of fun Very Happy

Edit: Also, sent you a request on skype

more_horiz
just sent a request also :l

more_horiz
Also send a request.
And copied you with a real profile picture.

I'd love to join the Skype-group Smile

more_horiz
My profile pic is real as well. Smile

more_horiz
Not as real as mine

more_horiz
Happy Thanksgiving everyone Very Happy

more_horiz
Happy cyber Monday, everyone! Very Happy

more_horiz
^

more_horiz
2014's almost over already, that was quick

more_horiz
I don't want a lot for christmas
there is just one thing I need
I don't care about those presents underneath the christmas tree
I just want you for my own,
more than you could ever know.
Make my wish come true,
BABY ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU

more_horiz
Last christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

more_horiz
*necros thread*

<_<

>_>

hey guys whats up

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply