Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 27 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Been playing League and World of Warcraft WoD, I've started prot tanking in heroic dungeons and it's a lot of fun Very Happy

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 27 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
WoD is awesome. I've been leveling a horde pally for fun and ive already got a level 100 dk

more_horiz
Totally obsessed with monster hunter

more_horiz
*cough* What? Monster Hunter? Yes please, I'll take 8.

more_horiz
WIN: Been having a ton of fun playing Nocturne jungle in League Very Happy

more_horiz
ikr nocturne jungle is so fun, that ult is the best thing ever

also he has hands down the best voice in the game

more_horiz
Win: Totally addicted to Divinity Original Sin!

Just play the damn game already!

more_horiz
WIN: I bought a Minecraft server Very Happy

more_horiz
I've tried playing league with my pro friend :l

I'm not very good at it

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
I've tried playing league with my pro friend :l

I'm not very good at it

League takes a lot of practice, also if you played with your friend you probably played in his ELO (against players of his level/rank) and you would've be fighting people who've been playing a lot longer than you have.

more_horiz
I can't believe I'm gonna be 17 in less than two weeks. Man, how time flies...
I was only 13 when we first made this forum Neutral

more_horiz
Today, I uninstalled Fireworks, the program I used to make all the images on this site. It's the end of an era Sad

more_horiz
Why 'd you?

more_horiz
I've pretty much replaced it with Photoshop haha.

more_horiz
I got a new laptop Very Happy

more_horiz
Which kind of laptop?

more_horiz
An ASUS GL551, it's a fairly decent 15.6" gaming laptop.

more_horiz
welp now that almost everyone is dead I would like to ask all of you for your steams

more_horiz
It is so weird seeing people still on this site.

Weird, but good.

I'm graduating high school in May. I'm hoping to get into UNC- chapel hill, but I may just go to USF for the cheaper option or even cheaper by going to UCF.

The future is getting scary. I kind of wish I could go back to just playing AQW and doing homework. We'll see what happens.

Steam - Jkparty
Email - jacobkalin@hotmail.com
Facebook - Jacob Kalin

Stay in touch guys Smile

more_horiz
I am really gonna miss checking this forum and seeing all the new stuff thats happened. Have a nice life guys, if you want my steam its KheldarMC Very Happy

more_horiz
Steam is amejo99. Oh geez, is this officially the end of an era?

more_horiz
We've "died" so many times... I think people will still come back once in a while, even if only once a month or so. I'm still gonna keep this site bookmarked. In the meantime, how's everyone doing? I'm a junior in high school, and I'm taking 4 APs so I've got my hands full there. Still very addicted to league and just got into smash bros on my brother's 3ds.

more_horiz
I'm a senior in high school, getting ready to narrowly graduate soon. Smile

more_horiz
I'm about to be a sophomore in college. Sorry I've been gone so long everyone! I've had several laptops to die in the past couple of years, and life has gotten crazy. I wish I could have been more active here after the first couple of months, and I'm sad that the group has finally hit its final days. Good luck everyone... Maybe we'll meet again in Steam!

Steam: Legoking777 (steamcommunity.com/id/legoking777)

more_horiz
I have to wonder what happened to the theme

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply