Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

descriptionGet the Defibrillators!  EmptyGet the Defibrillators!

more_horiz
So this forum is offically dead.

Nightly went to college.
Darkouza is gone.
Yirina left.
Selika is gone.
Blind is gone.
I'm pretty much gone.

So while there are any of you left at all, I just wanted to make a post to tell any of you who are remaining know how awesome you are, and how much you guys where a major part of my life back when this forum was created.

I remember all the silly images, the stupid comics, the awesome (and sometimes derpy) roleplays, and most of all, the conversations with you great guys.

In all honesty, I was pretty depressed and lonely back before this forum was started, but having you guys to talk to made my life a lot funner and more bearable.

Although I'll always miss you guys, I'm also always gonna remember the great times we had together, and the great friends that we were.

Thank you all for the memories Smile I'll never forget them.

This is Dark Nexus, signing out.

descriptionGet the Defibrillators!  EmptyRe: Get the Defibrillators!

more_horiz
Damn you.... Leaving 10 years to early :'(

more_horiz
Oh wow Nexus, really feeling the love here.
Ha, JK, of course. But yeah, this forum was so great, always one of the best parts of my day back then, glad I could be around all this time.

more_horiz
We need to league together! I think we've only played a game or two, I never see you online at the same time I am :L

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply