Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

description=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES) Empty=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES)

more_horiz
=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES) HeroChallenges

This thread will show a number of challenges for everyone to try. These challenges will test everybody's abilities and will surely knock you of your AFK chair Smile

Difficulty LEGEND
Like a Star @ heaven = Walk in the park
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven = Easy
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven = Hero Time
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven = A hero needs a sidekick
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven = We need the justice league!

UPDATE FEED

MAY 1, 2011
-New challenges!
-New Special Tasks with huge credit rewards!
-New squad missions!

April 10, 2011
-Daily Challenges now award CREDITS!
-T-shrit buyers get 2500 extra credits.

April 07, 2011
-New Daily Challenge
-Awaiting Confirmation for a new challenge exclusive for the HS T-shirt buyers.

March 25, 2011
-(1) new Challenge.
-New Daily Challenge

February 17, 2011
-Finally got the chance to log in back! and UPDATES!
-New Challenge + New Squad Challenge!

January 20, 2011
-Removed all title rewards for they are not free. O.O

January 18, 2011
-BADGE MAKING CONTEST HAS STARTED!

January 10, 2011
-Locked some challenges.
-Added requirements that can unlock the challenges.

January 6, 2011
-Added Good Rep Challenge.
-Added Evil Rep Challenge.
-REP Challenges come with rewards.
NOTE: All of these can be found in challenges. HERO ON!

January 5, 2011
-Reposted the Thread.
-Added text art.
-Inserted the challenges into Spoiler boxes.
OVERALL: Super thread make over! XD

=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES) Challengehead

Spoiler :

=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES) Sptaskhead

Special tasks are indeed very special tasks that will help improve the clan. Completing a special task reward you with a good amount of credits.

Spoiler :

=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES) Squadhead

These tasks are exclusively for squadrons only. Challenges may require the help of all the members and be mostly team tasks. Squadrons that complete a certain challenge will have their Squadron name displayed below the challengem, therefore a witness will be required to witness(duh) your progress.

Spoiler :

=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES) Daily

Daily tasks is for the purpose of filling up your daily to-do lists. Nothing more.

Spoiler :

ACHIEVEMENTS

COMING SOON Smile

REPOSTED: Reposted so I can edit the thread. (Approved by: Dark Nexus). The old thread is for the challenges discussion. MSG: Tnx nexus for the epic header Smile

Last edited by Squall on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 20 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE)

description=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES) EmptyRe: =HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES)

more_horiz
I did the daily task please award me some credits Very Happy

description=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES) EmptyRe: =HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES)

more_horiz
So did I.

more_horiz
err...take a screenie Smile

more_horiz
I could not do daily task cuz I'm already level 10...

more_horiz
Try the other challenges. Make sure to take a screenie or else we won't accept it!

more_horiz
I did the Daily Task in AQW
Picture Here

more_horiz
FULL PROOF THAT I LEVELED UP!Picture

more_horiz
JAKE320 wrote:
I did the Daily Task in AQW
Picture Here

It's HeroSmash challenges.

more_horiz
OK Sad

more_horiz
lolz...ima ask nexus if its ok to add credit rewards Smile

description=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES) EmptyDaily task (Reputation) complete!

more_horiz
https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/16/37/81/66/herosm10.jpg

more_horiz
Hey guys, if you want your credits, PM a staff with the template that Blind kindly made for us:

Code:

Task(s) completed:
Credits awarded:
Proof of completing task:
Link to Challenges page: http://alphaheroes.forumotion.com/t162-hs-hero-challengesnew-daily-challenges-april-7-update

description=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES) EmptyWaaiting waiting and more waiting!

more_horiz
I sended squall a message that I completed the daily task he said that he sended a message to blind and that I have to wait a little while but im almost waiting for over 2 days anyone knows how long it can take?

more_horiz
just wait for him. we only have a few mods running the site, I would award the credits right away if i could. Please be patient

:squall:

more_horiz
Xelaor wrote:
I sended squall a message that I completed the daily task he said that he sended a message to blind and that I have to wait a little while but im almost waiting for over 2 days anyone knows how long it can take?
I already gave you your 200 credits.

description=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES) EmptyI saw

more_horiz
thanks

description=HS= Hero Challenges(NEW BETA CHALLENGES) EmptySpecial task

more_horiz
I will reqruit 30 members so I get 700 members

more_horiz
OK, make sure you make them post in the new members thread Smile

:squall:

more_horiz
If there new monsters, quests and areas then dont we get new challenges?

more_horiz
of course we do Smile

more_horiz
Some of these challenges seem... extremely hard and some of them very hard to prove.

more_horiz
well that is the challenge my friend Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply