Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Ideas for my Youtube Videos ( YOU'RE PROVIDING THEM )

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionIdeas for my Youtube Videos ( YOU'RE PROVIDING THEM ) EmptyIdeas for my Youtube Videos ( YOU'RE PROVIDING THEM )

more_horiz
Well hello everyone!

I've been playing pokemon some pokemon lately and thought, what if I made a youtube video of Pokemon? Then I thought, nahhhh they're too many of those.

But my idea was that I make a video of a HACKED version! It would be interesting and fun, and I want you guys to pick which hacked version I do.

SO CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND LOOK AT THE VERSIONS THAN COMMENT ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

*PLEASE PICK A HACKED VERSION NOT A ORDINARY VERSION* Smile

http://www.vizzed.com/playonlinegames/index.php?search=pokemon

Last edited by Jkparty on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar and add ons)

descriptionIdeas for my Youtube Videos ( YOU'RE PROVIDING THEM ) EmptyRe: Ideas for my Youtube Videos ( YOU'RE PROVIDING THEM )

more_horiz
Emerald
Emerald
Emerald
Oh and Emerald

descriptionIdeas for my Youtube Videos ( YOU'RE PROVIDING THEM ) EmptyRe: Ideas for my Youtube Videos ( YOU'RE PROVIDING THEM )

more_horiz
Pokemon hacked version =P jk YELLOW ALL THE WAY

more_horiz
Guys I know those versions are awesome but a lot of people on youtube have done those. I'm asking that you look at the versions in the link ( which are hacked versions ) and pick one from there Smile

EDIT: Just found out that some people can't see the hacked versions. On the site look at the left hand side and click pokemon + hacks to view them

more_horiz
Rebirth then >_>

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
Rebirth then >_>

So Emerald, but with a lot more pokemon? Sounds good, honestly I've played emerald so many times before that I hope it's still fun for me lol

more_horiz
It's liek
More Creatures mod for Emerald xD
But if you honestly have played Emerald a lot, then you shouldn't do it since the story would get boring
And surprises are great to watch, so ye

more_horiz
I'll have to agree with Metro on Pokemon Yellow.

PIKACHU! Pikachu

You can also get the other three starters and meet Team Rocket. It's also loosely based on the anime, which makes it different from Pokemon Red/Blue. >_>

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
I'll have to agree with Metro on Pokemon Yellow.

PIKACHU! Pikachu

You can also get the other three starters and meet Team Rocket. It's also loosely based on the anime, which makes it different from Pokemon Red/Blue. >_>

I actually had Yellow before I even got Blue or Red so I've played it before. It's a very fun game! I'll keep looking at the different hacks but I really would like to play a game with a different storyline.

more_horiz
This is a difficult quiz xD

more_horiz
Platinum! You should do eet!

more_horiz
How do you guys think of this one? http://www.vizzed.com/play/pokemon-sienna-(beta-31)-gba-online-game-boy-advance-37308-game

I started it and I haven't even battled a pokemon yet and it seems cool.

more_horiz
I can't really test it on this comp, but I really just watch your vids for the commentary so it doesn't matter much to me. xD

more_horiz
HELLZ YA LETS DO ET

more_horiz
Cool, i'll start doing stuff this weekend. I'm traveling to Massachusetts so i'll have a lot of quiet time to upload stuff Smile

more_horiz
I'll be lookin' forward to it.

more_horiz
I have an idea =P. ROTMG videos =P

more_horiz
Uh
ROTMG doesn't really seem like a video-y game, unless you're like, video-taping a boss run or a legendary drop or something... But it's what the audience wants and what the commentator can handle, amirite?

more_horiz
lots of rotmg players like watching solo runs of oryx ( or small groups of people) and other bosses and also dungeons Razz

more_horiz
I could try ROTMG but I won't record it yet.
Oh and someone on Vizzed recommended Light Platinum so I will check it out to see if I should do it.

And btw, who wants to be in my video? (Well not in it... but chatting with me when recording and I recording the chat)

more_horiz
Wait what
How does that work Surprised

more_horiz
i would but i dont know how that works 0_o

more_horiz
We are dumb ;D

more_horiz
lol

more_horiz
Well Vizzed has it's own emulator...
That emulator also comes with a chat box on the side when you are playing the game! This allows you to chat with other people playing the same game.
So join vizzed and download the plugin, then play the game! Than I can chat to you while recording.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply