Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 12 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
I signed up too. Awww yeah.

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 12 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
I can't wait for it Very Happy

more_horiz
Shweeeeeet Very Happy

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 12 EmptyReally

more_horiz
Thank you guys I almost forget to sign up!

more_horiz
My friend sent me Minecraft a dew days ago...I have barely left my computer since affraid It's so addicting... Must...Stop...Playing...

more_horiz
Win: was playing with nex on minecraft and built a awesome tunnel system.

more_horiz
I posted a reply to this blizzard update and got a blue reply LOL
Proof: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 12 3fcd0aebe6d6ae7e04d800c327c2b421

more_horiz
Oh look friend list in Oversoul

more_horiz
WIN: My birthday tomorrow Very Happy
FAIL: I've done nothing productive since my last birthday...

more_horiz
Oooohhh... Poor Nexus. Go do something, school doesn't matter!
WIN:Half way through 8th grade! Very Happy
FAIL:Another half a year to go... Sad

more_horiz
WIN: Have a cracked Minecraft account

WIN: My friend has a server IP: 71.142.210.60
Wewt Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN: I am getting an xbox soon Very Happy
Question: Does anyone here have one, if so, what games do they play?

more_horiz
Skyrim Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN: I'm working on several games right now, so I thought I'd give you a preview of two of them.

Link 1: dev.azerron.com/proj1/
Link 2: dev.azerron.com/proj2/

First one is arrow/wsad keys movement.

more_horiz
Win: Finally got an XBOX 360

more_horiz
Grats! I'll be getting mine a few days I hope Very Happy

more_horiz
I don't even use mine. I purchased Skyrim recently, though, so that may change. :3

more_horiz
I love Skyrim Very Happy

more_horiz
im alive! Smile

more_horiz
moneybags wrote:
im alive! Smile

:O Welcome back!

more_horiz
holy fudgicle sticks
money bags <3

i can't believe people are still posting here o.o alpha heroes is still hanging on somehow

more_horiz
We shan't die D:<
WIN: If anyone wants to add me over Xbox live my gamertag is Kyverr

more_horiz
Yay, moneybags~!

So, what has everyone been up to? Any AE games that you guys are still playing?

more_horiz
Super busy with life and stuff. AE games have gotten oddly grown remarkably stale for me recently. still hop on from time to time on AQ for the wars, but other than that, not much Sad

more_horiz
I see. AE games are lacking something, but I can't place my finger on it.
Schoolwork has been taking up my time, but I have spring break now, so I'm actually free~! Now I'm wasting a good chunk of my time on a large scale role-play instead of grinding on AQW and whatnot. It feels weird to not have a rush of euphoria when I visit. It feels empty.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply