Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

=AH= Going AFK Thread - Welcome Back!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
DarKouza
Yirina
Xelaor
Metro201
Sneevil Slayer
biterboy
Jkparty
Aaron
Selika
Blind
DarkNexus
15 posters

description=AH= Going AFK Thread - Welcome Back! - Page 2 EmptyRe: =AH= Going AFK Thread - Welcome Back!

more_horiz
WELCOME BACK!!!! :DDD

description=AH= Going AFK Thread - Welcome Back! - Page 2 EmptyRe: =AH= Going AFK Thread - Welcome Back!

more_horiz
Xelaor wrote:
Heya >Very Happy

8OOOOOOOO
XEEAALLLLOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

more_horiz
Didn´t see you guys for a while Very Happy
To be honest I didn´t expect oyu people to be still active O.o

more_horiz
YAY! Welcome back!

more_horiz
For a loooooooong while. Hope you plan to stay for a looooong time! Very Happy

more_horiz
Brb in an eternity. I won't post, but I'll read from time to time. Kthx

~azoukraD

more_horiz
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, azoukraD! D:

more_horiz
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
KOUUZZZAAA NUUU WHYYY

more_horiz
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD8

more_horiz
Oh - Sorry guys, t'was a fluke. I was gonna try and fix my computer. Y'see, if what I tried didn't work, then I wouldn't be able to get on it anymore. I could go to the library, but I don't want people being able to check the history, y'know. Turns out, what I tried worked. So, sorry for the upset. I assumed it wasn't going to work, so I decided to tell you guys I wasn't going to be on. Probably a bad idea on my part, though...

more_horiz
Yay! Very Happy

more_horiz
Oh. Hurrah! Very Happy

But don't scare us like that again. D:

more_horiz
yey :3

description=AH= Going AFK Thread - Welcome Back! - Page 2 EmptyBye!

more_horiz
I will be gone for about a week. Apparently, I'm going to my Bro's for a week... I will be on AH a little bit but no game updates Sad

more_horiz
D'awwwww, bye...

more_horiz
D= dont leave !!!!!!

more_horiz
Going to camp this week, and a high possibility of no internet access (Unless I have "important stuff" to do. Which I don't). Sad

So I'll probably see you guys next Saturday and maybe a little bit tomorrow.

more_horiz
ah no, you don't be leaving girl *snazy music in background*

more_horiz
I'm gonna be gone for the next 4 days.

more_horiz
na uh not you to boy *more snazy music*

more_horiz
Whyyyyy is everyone campiiiing

more_horiz
I'm sorry about not posting, I was inactive for a year and a half (FORUM RECORD!) <3
Take me back Selika?
=AH= Going AFK Thread - Welcome Back! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBKzigu8cirt8Gxo4f4DyMCqcqJXbPqLYlbzsAqriZHPyHPdyT

more_horiz
Hm...Only if you continue to spam productively. :3

more_horiz
Did I... did I warn anyone about me leaving? I don't think I did. I know you may not have noticed, but I left for like a year. Maybe 2. Poooossibly 3. I don't remember. Anyways, no, I'm probably not back (I may chat a bit while I'm here right now). However, I have been lurking periodically every few months, and I'm glad to see you guys are still trucking. I just don't play AE games anymore.

I don't know where I'm going with this.

Summary:
1. I left
2. Hi guys
3. Bye guys
4. Why is my account not deleted tho

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply