Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 10 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: I thought of an idea for my game...What about, instead of having a character level, you have classes you can equip, and you can level each class up instead of leveling your character? What do you think?

Hermmmmm... I'm thinking sure, but in a way, I'd like if it would work with both levels and classes. Like, if you level a class up, you'd get better at using its specific skills, and leveling your character itself would further your overall stats. That would make it easier to start another class. That could be a good thing and a bad thing, though... It wouldn't really encourage people to stick with one class. I don't know, you decide.

To Metro: It's Uberkouza (lolololol) but I might not play all the time. I'll probably get on about now.

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 10 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Fail:died at level 20 with a archsoul sword dscale armor 3 good rings and a good seal in rotmg-_-

more_horiz
WIN: I'm 100% sure that a AQW Doomwood 2 boss is undead rolith Very Happy
(for the war I mean)

Last edited by Dark Nexus on Sun May 20, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
0_0 im not sure thats right...

more_horiz
Trust me Wink
Me knows things Very Happy

more_horiz
I was thinking undead Alteon but...

more_horiz
All I said was Rolith was A war boss, not THE war boss.

more_horiz
Win: Hi.

more_horiz
54 48 49 53 20 54 48 52 45 41 44 20 4e 45 45 44 53 20 48 45 58

more_horiz
WIN: My Oblivion necklace came today. So happeh. =D

more_horiz
Oblivion necklace....? SHOW MEH

more_horiz
Can't take picture now, but I might later. ^_^

But this link is where I bought them (yay, eBay!).

more_horiz
aw no 2 become 1...

I got bored so i typed in kingdom heart keyblades on ebay and i found actuall size ones made of wood includind oathkeeper and oblivion =P

Last edited by Metro201 on Tue May 22, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
WIN: https://www.youtube.com/user/TherealJKparty <<<<<<

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
aw no 2 become 1...

I got bored so i typed in kingdom heart keyblades on ebay and i found actuall size ones made of wood includind oathkeeper and oblivion =P

Those will make great weapons. Replace wood with metal.

more_horiz
and give them the power to kill evil beings called heartless

more_horiz
4e 4f 20 4e 4f 20 48 45 58 45 53 20 44 3a

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
and give them the power to kill evil beings called heartless

Kingdom hearts was so fun.

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Can't take picture now, but I might later. ^_^

But this link is where I bought them (yay, eBay!).

ME GUSTAAA
Dark Nexus wrote:
4e 4f 20 4e 4f 20 48 45 58 45 53 20 44 3a

59 45 53 20 59 45 53 20 48 45 58 45 53 20 3e 3a 44

more_horiz
Fail: WHY YOU HAVE TO BE SO SMART NEXUS >_<

Nexus said NO NO HEXES D:
And Blind said YES YES HEXES >Very Happy

And is anyone doing the aqw war im getting bored farming Sword haven war area by myself for doomwood rep D=

more_horiz
WIN: I have now finished coding the new inventory system, server online/offline, news, item database. Also, cleaned up the ui a bit and added some loading screens to cut down on the white screens Razz
FAIL: Can't upload it until Friday D:
WIN: Currently setting up the RoTRC website Very Happy

EDIT: Forgot a win Surprised

WIN: I also created a MYSQL connector file, and went back through all my PHP files and replaced the mysql connection info with an include msqlconnector, so now if I have to change database names, or switch servers, instead of having to edit all the files to change the mysql connection, I only have to change on file and it changed them all Very Happy

more_horiz
I totally understood nothing you just said. o.O

Anyways...

WIN: I think Dark Nexus should have a coding livestreeeeam! Coding's not the most fun thing to watch, but I dunno, seems like it'd be fun anyways - to watch, I mean. I have no idea how fun coding itself is.

more_horiz
http://www.livestream.com/nexusarts
I set it up about a week ago, I haven't used it yet though.

more_horiz
WIN: Set up awesome character customization options Very Happy
You can now:
Change and save your Skin Color
Change and save your Eye Color
Change and save your Hair Color
WIN: New website with new updated game engine! If you don't have an account, you can log in with Username: guest Password: guest

Click Here!

more_horiz
I find the customization amusing. I love the dual wield option. Very Happy

FAIL: Biology EOC today. ;-;

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply