Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 19 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Heh. Skyrim. I wish I could play. But my computer's crappy and, well, rated M.

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 19 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Heh. Skyrim. I wish I could play. But it costs like...fifty sixty-five bucks Sad

more_horiz
my brother has skyrim but its rated m...

more_horiz
Heh. Skyrim. I wish I could play. But I'm saving up for KH 3D.

Kingdom Hearts > Skyrim (for me anyway)

I'm okay with it. xD

more_horiz
Yeah. Me too. Definately.
WIN: I just bought tickets to the Zelda Symphony next month! Awwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!

more_horiz
Lucky you! I hope I get to go soon. Very Happy

more_horiz
Hasn't it already passed through North Carolina?

more_horiz
Zelda symphony??? LoL wut???

more_horiz
Did it? I'm not sure. But I'll see it! Eventually.

WIN: I made a quill. Very Happy

more_horiz
Yay! quill!Like Harry Potter.

P.S. anyone who has not read those books must read them immediately or I will find where you live and egg/tp your house.

more_horiz
Quill. Take feather. Dip in ink. Tadaah!
North Carolina isn't listed on the places they're going, but they mightt just not have put it up yet.
WIN: I'm about to lock myself in the basement, and play through all of Wind Waker.

more_horiz
WIN: Thanks for watching the vid guys Smile
FAIL: I haven't had a day of summer by myself yet

@biterboy
My favorite is maybe CaptainSparklez or Smosh. It could be the new YomYomf Channel though.

more_horiz
Wait, favorite wat xD

more_horiz
Uhhhhhh? What?

more_horiz
Fail: little cousins are here today may not be able to post mutch
Win:my baby cousin is so funny =D

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Did it? I'm not sure. But I'll see it! Eventually.

WIN: I made a quill. Very Happy

i stole a quill in skyrim, does that count? :3

more_horiz
I thought you said you would stop stealing! D:

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
I thought you said you would stop stealing! D:

...i stole it from a bandit
it doesnt count >w>
but then i saw some pretty gems on teh desk of teh queen and i took em' o3o'
...it was too irresistableeeee >W<'

more_horiz
Now, that's STEALING! D:<

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Now, that's STEALING! D:<

it is not stealing.
it is involuntary charity.

more_horiz
Fail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 19 Blonde_facepalm

more_horiz
hehehehehehehehehe.You gotta love memes.

more_horiz
just like i love paper mario =P cant wait for the 3ds one to come out sunny
..................................................................................cheers

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
Jk, what's your YouTube channel?

Biterboy I was answering your question. lol

more_horiz
Fail: gonna be gone most of today Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply