Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 25 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
WIN: Pyromancer is getting released this week in AQW. I loved Pyromancer in AQ before Wizard got updated to have a ton of elemental variants.
FAIL: It will take forever to get it the nonmember way.
FAIL: The Xan armor is AC, and the Xan helm is Member.
WIN: I'm probably going to get one or both of those AE action figures this weekend if I can earn the money by Saturday. Hopefully ToysRus will have them. I'm actually hoping they have the black armor versions.

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 25 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Win: FIRST TIER 11 ITEM IN ROTMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

more_horiz
Uh
I got a Fire Bow once o.O Best I've done xD The better stuff was gotten by you

However, I NEED MOAR DEXXXWADADA

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Welcome back Blind! :D

I guess the picture of the bunny didn't help much. ;-;

I saw the bunny before seeing the actual thing... I just clicked on a link through one of the quotes :P Stupid me.
Jkparty wrote:

WHYZ YOUZ LOOK BACKZ?!

WIN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9jeeWbsGx4&feature=g-upl NEW VIDEO :D
FAIL: The audio of my voice was a bit too loud compared to my friends...

K... I'm not clicking on that unil it's been tested and not proved to not give me a heart attack
Yirina wrote:
EPIC WIN: meet the pyro was AMAZING XD

D: Am I not good enough as a pyro?

Stupid newb pyros.... tryna steal my job

more_horiz
he he he...

more_horiz
K... I'm not clicking on that unil it's been tested and not proved to not give me a heart attack

Don't worry.Nothing scary about it..Except when a random zombie pops up.But it's mine craft animation, so nothing scary.

more_horiz
WIN: I played Meet The Pyro yesterday and it was fun! Very Happy

more_horiz
jk have you tried 7th saga yet :/

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
jk have you tried 7th saga yet :/

No sorry not yet. Let me go try it right now

more_horiz
FAIL: JK check you messages please

more_horiz
WIN: Hey look it's Miguel

more_horiz
WIN: I forced myself to sit down today and I got quest data saving and loading finished, and inventory item adding Very Happy Now all I need to do is setup the front end of the inventory system and test the quest system. Sadly that will have to wait till Sunday when I get back to my own computer >.<

more_horiz
WIN: I got $20 today. I'm going to ToysRus this Saturday, and I can afford several different things. I can't decide on what to get. My choices are: getting the AQW card game and its expansions, getting either the Artix or Sepulchure action figure, or getting some Nerf stuff in the "Buy 1, get 1 50% off" sale. What should I get?

more_horiz
WIN: Setup Private messages system on the Azerron Legends forums Very Happy

more_horiz
Sneevil Slayer wrote:
WIN: I got $20 today. I'm going to ToysRus this Saturday, and I can afford several different things. I can't decide on what to get. My choices are: getting the AQW card game and its expansions, getting either the Artix or Sepulchure action figure, or getting some Nerf stuff in the "Buy 1, get 1 50% off" sale. What should I get?

I don't know, I'd get Nerf. I like Nerf. Nerf is fun. I mean, the little mini-footballs at least.

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
FAIL: JK check you messages please

Ok, I messaged you back.

more_horiz
WIN: This is the quote of the day:
With this new stuff let me say something to the nulgath army
"A 7 nation army couldnt hold us back"
-The undead Legion

Great opinion sir Razz but I assume both sides are even or close to it.. I wonder if it'll be the same way as the Lycan vs Vampire war, just being a tug-o-war meter because that'll be cool.

@Darkouza: I was actually talking about the dart blasters, but I think I'll just wait until the N-Strike Elite line is released before getting any new blasters. My darts are all squished from being left in clips (they need to have a warning about that), so I would need to buy new ammo before I could really do anything.

more_horiz
fail: i searched chuck norris in google and it came up with this. and now im scared... Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
WIN: HOW THEY DO THEES
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

more_horiz
^ I can only see the bottom one and the top one i cant figure out

more_horiz
I can't see the top one either :/

PIKACHU! Pikachu

Win: Going to Canada today. :3

more_horiz
Top one is easy >.>

more_horiz
Blind gorilla lol

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
WIN: HOW THEY DO THEES
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

NICE

more_horiz
What are they supposed to be o.O

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply