Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

descriptionNew RL/Private Section Opened! EmptyNew RL/Private Section Opened!

more_horiz
A new RL/Private section has been opened! Apply to this group to gain access to this private section. (If accepted)

~DN

descriptionNew RL/Private Section Opened! EmptyRe: New RL/Private Section Opened!

more_horiz
Uhhhh... Can I join?

descriptionNew RL/Private Section Opened! EmptyRe: New RL/Private Section Opened!

more_horiz
biterboy, i think you can request to join here https://alphaheroes.forumotion.com/g21-long-time-members

more_horiz
I back
NOW LEMME JOIN
oh biterboy nice shovel knight picture

more_horiz
um hi guys what about me <3

more_horiz
I need to join nao too! Very Happy

more_horiz
I'm back and would like to join as well.

more_horiz
I might be not so active as in the past, but my user is from a long time. Of course it'll be nice to see how your people are doing :3

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply