Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 5 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
EPIC WIN: I finished putting together my PC today Very Happy HORAY!
EPIC FAIL: When I was putting the CPU Heat sink/fan on, I did a total facepalm and smudged the thermal paste with my thumb. Now I have to wait till wednesday, buy paste PLUS lint free cloth so I can fix the damage.
EPIC'er FAIL: I think I sprained my wrist /cry
Fail: A single screw refuses the go into it's standoff and I only have 5/6 screws holding my motherboard to the case Sad
WIN: Despite the thermal paste fail, I turned it on to ensure I had attached all of the friggin wires correctly and success!!!!
WIN: Hopefully, very soon I will be able to have a computer to install photoshop on YAY!

WIN: I succeeded in reading ALL OF THAT WITHOUT LOOKING AWAY!:O :FAWKYEAH!: Cool

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 5 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Win: I have re-redownload dfo
Win: Made a RP on here
Fail: No one has applied yet -.-

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
Dark Nexus wrote:
Lots of text

WIN: I succeeded in reading ALL OF THAT WITHOUT LOOKING AWAY!:O :FAWKYEAH!: Cool

Congrats!

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:

TROLOLOLOLOL! :trollface:
Dark Nexus wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Dark Nexus wrote:
Lots of text

Congrats!

Thank you! Very Happy *Feels Accomplished* Cool

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:

I'm haven't played any Kid Icarus games, so I'm a bit mystified by the setting. Neutral

more_horiz
I'm haven't played any Kid Icarus games, so I'm a bit mystified by the setting. Neutral[/quote]

It's actually the first one iv'e played but its really fun.Well at least for me...

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
I'm haven't played any Kid Icarus games, so I'm a bit mystified by the setting. Neutral

It's actually the first one iv'e played but its really fun.Well at least for me...[/quote]
Indeed. My 1st as well. I've enjoyed it so far. Though i kinda wish it would of ended at the 1st credits screen, but oh well, what can ya do? Nintendo aye? *sigh* Neutral

more_horiz
Win: someone BESIDES me is playing Kid Icarus
Win: BEAT IT
Win: rockin online play
Fail: nobody has applied for my RP STILL

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
Win: someone BESIDES me is playing Kid Icarus
Win: BEAT IT
Win: rockin online play
Fail: nobody has applied for my RP STILL

Again, TROLOLOLOLOLOL!XD But i haven't tried its online feature yet! affraid

more_horiz
WIN: WOOOOOT I finished my new computer!!! I now have the ability to say I built a fully functioning computer. Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN: Yay Nexus! Very Happy
Does this mean that the new role-play will start soon?

more_horiz
Yeah Very Happy

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Yeah Very Happy

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
yey >w<

more_horiz
FAIL: There was a fire at my school. They wouldn't let anyone in.
WIN: Which means no backpack, so no homework. Very Happy
FAIL: But my $700 worth of possessions are now locked in school Sad

more_horiz
WIN: That sounds fun Razz
FAIL/EPIC WIN: One of my friend's schools was threatened to be bombed and tons of police where in the school

more_horiz
WIN: That must've been scary, if the bomb was real. But hey, bombed = no school. Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN: Double post
WIN/FAIL: Yirina made me get a Steam. So now what? ._.

more_horiz
FAIL: I think I'm in love with my computer...

more_horiz
4 Words LAUGH OUT LOUD

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
4 Words LAUGH OUT LOUD

Um that's three? Razz

FAIL: I just realized today how much I HATE Azerron Legends...
WIN: I got all my adobe programs reinstalled! YAY Very Happy

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
FAIL: I think I'm in love with my computer...

I know what you mean...
Selika wrote:
WIN: Double post
WIN/FAIL: Yirina made me get a Steam. So now what? ._.

BUY STUFFF (Gmod, mirror's edge, tf2, etc)
Selika wrote:
WIN: That must've been scary, if the bomb was real. But hey, bombed = no school. Very Happy

They still had to go to school .3. But the bomb didn't go off

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Metro201 wrote:
4 Words LAUGH OUT LOUD

Um that's three? :P

FAIL: I just realized today how much I HATE Azerron Legends...
WIN: I got all my adobe programs reinstalled! YAY :D

Why? :o

more_horiz
It's really boring and has horrendously slow paced battles Sad

WIN: I got 3 adorable bantam chick(en)ies Very Happy
WIN: I'm working on a new, far more awesome RPG.
WIN: Hopefully today or tomorrow my video card will arrive Very Happy
FAIL: My writing creativity is dead which means I'm put BoDP on hold for longer Sad
Q: Should I post pics of my chickies Neutral

more_horiz
Yes, I want to see them! Very Happy

As for BoDP, I can help, if you want. I'm itching for a new role-play.

more_horiz
Pics Incoming!

While you wait: A super early version of a prototype I've been working on. I started it a long time ago and started working on it again a couple of days ago.

Linky Linky!
~DNexus

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply