Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 16 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
IT WAS A POST DEDICATED TO THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RICE BALLS AND RICE CAKES: INGREDIENTS, WRAPPING, AND RICE STYLE. PICTURES WERE INCLUDED! RUN! THE CENSOR WILL COME! D:

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 16 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Okay that is just wrong.

more_horiz
WIN: My birthday today :3

more_horiz
Win: Alpy birfday!

more_horiz
Happy birthday Very Happy

more_horiz
Happy birthday and welcome back! Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN: Alrighty, I'm leaving. Talk to you guys in about a week Very Happy
~Bye, Nexus

more_horiz
Bye Nexus!

Have fun seeing the country! Very Happy

more_horiz
bye nexus and happy birthday... JK see what i did there (ya that wasn't my best joke ever...)

more_horiz
I don't mean to spam videos, but there are so many awesome things! Linkity Link!

more_horiz
not as good as the garden of your mind...

more_horiz
I think it's pretty epic. Very Happy

more_horiz
I forgot to say... School's out!

more_horiz
mines been out since june ` Razz

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
IT WAS A POST DEDICATED TO THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RICE BALLS AND RICE CAKES: INGREDIENTS, WRAPPING, AND RICE STYLE. PICTURES WERE INCLUDED! RUN! THE CENSOR WILL COME! D:

Wait why would Nexus censor that? o.o

Also anyone who's played LoZ: Wind Waker: I learned the Grandma Theme! Very Happy Also, learned Gold and Oden from One Piece.

If you've played Loz: WW/watched One Piece and don't know those songs, shame on you, go hide in a hole.

more_horiz
If only I had a musical bone in my body. But great job, Blind! Very Happy

more_horiz
I watched someone play Wind Waker, does that count? Suspect

more_horiz
NOW LEARN THIS SONG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7PcyoOlbbY

more_horiz
Um... I don't want to be your friend anymore.

more_horiz
Sad why do you have to be so ... biter (haha get it... wow i need better jokes)

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
Sad why do you have to be so ... biter (haha get it... wow i need better jokes)

I LOVE IT! You're hired! Welcome to Corporation Inc.!

more_horiz
FINALLY YEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
I watched someone play Wind Waker, does that count? Suspect

Yes. Yes it does.

more_horiz
I plead insanity then.

WIN: Working on getting a job to pay for Pikmin Tree sunny

more_horiz
Ohhh! What game is Pikmin Tree?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply