Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 17 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
The 6th one.

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 17 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
Metro201 wrote:
Sad why do you have to be so ... biter (haha get it... wow i need better jokes)

I LOVE IT! You're hired! Welcome to Corporation Inc.!

WHEN IS MY FIRST JOB

more_horiz
Yesterday.

more_horiz
i can fit that in my schedule *pulls out time jump thing and jumps of the grand canyon then appears right next to kouza* heres the dead guy you wanted *disappears into nothing*

more_horiz
Win: My birthday's tommorow... and guess who gets to wake up at 2 in the morning to sit in a small, cramped, uncomfortable space with no escape, being stuck thousands of feet in the air, and being surrounded my strangers on every side for hours on his birthday?!! ME!! Very Happy

more_horiz
WOW LUCKY THATS MY DREAM BIRTHDAY >_<

lies..

more_horiz
Ooh, sounds fun! Are you going to be in a plane or something? Razz

more_horiz
Yeah... I hate planes ;-; Too small... and too many people... I hate people...

more_horiz
then you would hate the human centipede... its like a bunch a people attached together by the but... seriously??? Who's idea was that??? something more scary would be... THE HUMAN CATERPIE

more_horiz
What... I... you... Caterpie... no

more_horiz
Why... are... we... talking... like... this

more_horiz
Win: I am now THE PONY MASTER you give me drawings or a picture of some character and I convert them to a magical pony of awesomeness!
Win: I do zombies too.
Win: And cartoonizing aswell.

more_horiz
I want a pony!

more_horiz
i want a zombie ponie Razz

more_horiz
You can't have both, because they'll start another universal Zombies vs. Unicorns/Pegasi/Ponies war that will lay half waste and half rainbows to the Universe!

more_horiz
thats obviously why i want one Razz

more_horiz
WIN: I'm BACK!!!

more_horiz
WIN: He's BACK!!!

more_horiz
Welcome BACK!!!

more_horiz
what about FRONT!!!

more_horiz
WIN: I passed 4,000 posts. Very Happy

more_horiz
And without spam! Now that's saying something.

more_horiz
Oh no, there was plenty of spam. Plenty. Razz

more_horiz
I LOVE TEH SPAM (as in the food)

more_horiz
Spam doesn't taste as bad as people think, yeah...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply