Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 31 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
You're not a very happy camper, are you

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 31 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
It was fun :/. I made friends from other troops and friends with the staff Razz

more_horiz
WIN: Upgraded the two maps with the new walk-around engine.
FAIL: Making a single room with the new walk-around engine takes LITERALLY five times as long! /cry

more_horiz
WIN: Starting the 2 day drive home tomorrow. More Alpha Heroes! Very Happy

more_horiz
FAIL: Okay WHO broke the database!?!?! Somehow someone managed to delete the Empty character and messed up the entire character system affraid

Last edited by Dark Nexus on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
WHY!?
Fail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 31 23136795

Last edited by Dark Nexus on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
FAIL: Okay WHO broke the database!?!?! Somehow someone managed to delete the Empty character and messed up the entire character system >Sad

Um... And if a certain person did, what would be the consequences of said actions? And ow exactly does one... Break the database?

more_horiz
Um... And if a certain person did, what would be the consequences of said actions? And ow exactly does one... Break the database?

The consequences: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 31 Shame-with-Nun

You smash the harddrive over your knee?

more_horiz
And... Define.... BROKEN...

more_horiz
Said person caused a logic error via deleting a row in the database and characters would not load into an account. However, said person also identified a bug that I promptly fixed, and the game engine is better for it Very Happy

more_horiz
win: I'ma back!
win: I got s lot of awesome drawings done!
fail: no scanner Sad

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:
win: I'ma back!
win: I got s lot of awesome drawings done!
fail: no scanner Sad

That's always what gets anyone ever anything
---
@Dark Nexus

The person who broke the database in that fashion may or may not have been me. TWAS AN ACCIDENT I SWURR
---

WIN: Just learned about Smite.

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Said person caused a logic error via deleting a row in the database and characters would not load into an account. However, said person also identified a bug that I promptly fixed, and the game engine is better for it Very Happy

Well I'm glad you could fix the problem. But you did tell everyone here the account for testing. Anyone could have just started messing around in the game.

more_horiz
true true

more_horiz
Well I'm glad you could fix the problem. But you did tell everyone here the account for testing. Anyone could have just started messing around in the game.

That's what Alpha Testing is for, to break the game into as many pieces as possible because when I put it back together again it will be stronger than ever Very Happy

Last edited by Dark Nexus on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
win: I love you all

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:

That's what Alpha Testing is for, to break the game into as many pieces as possible because when I put it back together again it will be stronger than ever Very Happy[/quote]

That's not the point i'm trying to make. But ok lol

more_horiz
What's the point you're trying to make?

more_horiz
Well i'm just saying that I think it isn't good that a random person broke the game. I understood it helped, but I think it's weird that we don't know who tongue

more_horiz
win: restarted my pokemon game Smile
fail: restarted my pokemon game Sad

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:
Well i'm just saying that I think it isn't good that a random person broke the game. I understood it helped, but I think it's weird that we don't know who tongue

Ha...It wasn't me! Maybe...

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Jkparty wrote:

Ha...It wasn't me! Maybe...

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

more_horiz
WIN: Set up a chat system in Flash/Php/MySQL with a pruning system that deletes posts more than 1 day old.
FAIL: Now I have to implement it into game.
EDIT: WIN: Loading in the game is set up, now I just need finish it, make it refresh, set up posting, and wrap a bow on it and put in online!

more_horiz
DN you might was to fix the battle button.

You click it to battle a monster, [i]but[b] you can still click it. Then it brings up a never ending loading page (at least for me). Maybe disable the button when battling?

more_horiz
Ya that happenens to me to :/

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply