Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail/Win of the Day #8

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
biterboy
Yirina
Jkparty
Blind
Miguel
Selika
10 posters

descriptionFail/Win of the Day #8  - Page 4 EmptyRe: Fail/Win of the Day #8

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Blind wrote:
:O How can you not like em? They're awesome.

Cause to me they are a WASTE OF TIME and unappealing/plain just boring. No offense. Neutral

How do you know if it's unappealing and plain if you have not read the series? It may not be a waste of time if you at least read a book or two and then criticize, otherwise it would be known as trolling. x.x

Up until recently when i yelled at A CERTAIN SOMEBODY my rank on here was "The Legendary Troll!". And plus ALL THE BOOKS i've read have been forced down my throat by school and have been long and boring. I REFUSE to read books and find them appealing/awesome or try anymore! I REFUSE. :trollface:

more_horiz
Well read it before you refuse. .3.

Btw that troll thing wasn't me <_<

*Looks expectantly at Nightly/Selika*

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Well read it before you refuse. .3.

Btw that troll thing wasn't me <_<

*Looks expectantly at Nightly/Selika*

Sure, sure Blind. SUUUUREEEEE lol. Also, I STILL REFUSE. Twisted Evil

more_horiz
WIN: New video out - LINKY CLICK HERE NOW

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:
WIN: New video out - LINKY CLICK HERE NOW

Nice. Tho i did not see the whole thing for i do not rlly like Mario Games. I prefer Zelda ones. Razz

more_horiz
Lol. How'd you mod it like that?

more_horiz
I got it from a site. I didn't do it myself Razz

more_horiz
Win: started reading Hunger Games because my cousin reads it

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:
Win: started reading Hunger Games because my cousin reads it

EPIC WIN: YAY! FINALLY THE POSTS ABOUT THAT MARIO VID ARE DONE! Very Happy Now i can finally post again. Trolololololol! :trollface:

more_horiz
Jkparty wrote:
I got it from a site. I didn't do it myself :P

:O What site?

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Jkparty wrote:
I got it from a site. I didn't do it myself Razz

:O What site?

EPIC FAILURE: DANG! THE CHAT ABOUT THE MOD BE BACK! Mad Back to the <AFK> world i go! Neutral

more_horiz
WIN: I just got a free 7 day trial to SWTOR cheers Awesome Face
FAIL: It will take about 24 hours to download Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: I just got a free 7 day trial to SWTOR cheers Awesome Face
FAIL: It will take about 24 hours to download Crying or Very sad

Lol! That sucks!XD Well at least you'll still have 6 days in the end!Surprised Better than nothing, no?Surprised

more_horiz
FAIL: Actually, since I started the trial it's only about 2/3 done downloading so only about 5 days Sad

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
FAIL: Actually, since I started the trial it's only about 2/3 done downloading so only about 5 days Sad

Ah i see. That stinks. Well, still, 5 is better than none...enjoy it when it completes! Smile And also sorry to hear! Neutral

more_horiz
WIN: I've been playing TOR for the last 24 hours. It 'tis quite fun Very Happy
FAIL: I'm a trial account and I can't go past 15 or go past the first 2 planets Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
EPIC WIN: GOT MY NEW LAPTOP A FEW DAYS AGO FINALLY! Very Happy
WIN: I've been making MY OWN GAME for the last 3 days and so on afterwards as soon as i got my NEW LAPTOP.
FAIL: Though i seem to be lacking in playing MANY other games! Surprised Maybe i should take a break soon or play online games more....heh....oh well! Razz Back to creating MY GAME! Razz
(No, i will not tell you how or what program i am using to make it or any details of it whatsoever, if you want details on it, go to my official website which you DO have access to on here, and then view our FB page from there. Miguel out.Cool)

more_horiz
SKYRIMSKYRIMSKYYYYYYRIIIIM

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
SKYRIMSKYRIMSKYYYYYYRIIIIM

EPIC WIN: I don't care for Skyrim! Very Happy
EPIC FAILURE: My new rank on here!-_-"

more_horiz
WIN: I just got fraps and I made a 18 seconds WoW machinima today. It's titled: "Jingle". It has my first attempt at voice acting too! Do you guys want me to post it?

more_horiz
Win: Yes please! Very Happy

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: I just got fraps and I made a 18 seconds WoW machinima today. It's titled: "Jingle". It has my first attempt at voice acting too! Do you guys want me to post it?

Win: Sure! Razz
EPIC WIN: FINALLY got my dad to agree to give me Driving lessons! Going to start on Saturday, get the traffic book to study, and my 16th b-day be on Monday! Soon i shall have my OWN Learner's Permit and perhaps License after that (cause here 6 months after you get your permit, you can get your license!) :FAWKYEAH!: (To bad there is no emote for that!Neutral)

more_horiz
Miguel wrote:
Dark Nexus wrote:

EPIC WIN: FINALLY got my dad to agree to give me Driving lessons! Going to start on Saturday, get the traffic book to study, and my 16th b-day be on Monday! Soon i shall have my OWN Learner's Permit and perhaps License after that (cause here 6 months after you get your permit, you can get your license!) :FAWKYEAH!: (To bad there is no emote for that!Neutral)

On monday:

We interrupt this forum to bring you a special news report: some crazy kid who just today learned how to drive a car is now ravaging the streets, destroying everything in sight. PEDESTRIANS BEWARE

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Miguel wrote:
Dark Nexus wrote:

On monday:

We interrupt this forum to bring you a special news report: some crazy kid who just today learned how to drive a car is now ravaging the streets, destroying everything in sight. PEDESTRIANS BEWARE

If life was GTA, then you'd see that news report, but otherwise, no, i'll be a good driver, learning from my father who has driven since 18 years old, who is now 48, and NEVER ONCE receiving a Police Ticket! Razz

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Win: Yes please! Very Happy

After much contemplation I've decided it's rating.
Rated THFTWTS...E
TooHorribleForTheWorldToSee...EVER
I'll make a new one but that one is getting deleted lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply