Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 14 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
QUICK! SOMEONE EAT IT BEFORE IT REPRODUCES! D:

NO ONE CAN DEFEET THE BEING KNOWN AS SUSHI KITTAY
HE SHALL RULE ALLLLLLLLLLLL

UR SOULZ
E' MAKES DEM INTO SUSHI.

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 14 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
But Selika doesn't like sushi!

Food for Thought: What is a rice-ball's worst fear?

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
But Selika doesn't like sushi!

Food for Thought: What is a rice-ball's worst fear?

WAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
/8D

more_horiz
WASABI WARRIORS!

An enemy idea for Nexus. Very Happy

more_horiz
final boss fight evil void ricecake Ragnarok

My npc name for rice cake is... Cryther leader of teh good void ricecakes =P

more_horiz
EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YIRINA'S COMPUTER IS DRIPPING WITH AWESOMENESS :O

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YIRINA'S COMPUTER IS DRIPPING WITH AWESOMENESSKITTIES /8D :O

more_horiz
WIN: I made $30 today for fixing my friends PC Very Happy

more_horiz
RICE RICE RICE RICEBRAINZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(i have turned into a rice cake zombie)

more_horiz
PHAIL:
Censored.

EDIT:aww thats mean 'XD
<3

Last edited by Yirina on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
And the wrap is on the bottom?! This rocks my world.

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
And the wrap is on the bottom?! This rocks my world.

actually they ARE different.. 'xP
riceballs have stuff in them(like fish and meat and random crap) and are actually called "Onigiri" or something...
they expire about 24 hours after they are made, which makes them sorta suck.. 'XD but still taste good
meanwhile rice cake is basically just a wad of rice and sugar. That can be bought at any Asian grocery store.

Don't argue with an Asian about rice. /:3

Last edited by Yirina on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I don't like rice-balls, but I love rice cakes. Very Happy

more_horiz
selika one word cheers

more_horiz
<__<

WIN: School's out! Very Happy
WIN: Role-play is coming along great. You guys will love it! :DD

more_horiz
Will there be a scene where someone tells another someone to jump, and then the second someone asks the first someone, "How high?"

more_horiz
You can do that scene. Razz

more_horiz
will there be a scene where a guy is asked to use the force and the other guy says "on who"

more_horiz
Really? School's out fo' you two? Lucky. I have tom, and two hours Mon.
Yirina! Draw me a Rice Ball kitty!

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
will there be a scene where a guy is asked to use the force and the other guy says "on who"

Is the other guy the guy who asks the guy to use the force, or is the other guy a third guy? Either way, I'm sure it can be arranged.

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
Really? School's out fo' you two? Lucky. I have tom, and two hours Mon.
Yirina! Draw me a Rice Ball kitty!

im drawing urs last just because u asked >:3
nyahahaha

more_horiz
Yirina, draw me a candy sword for RotRC Please Very Happy
~Mexxus

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Yirina, draw me a candy sword for RotRC Please Very Happy
~Mexxus

a whatnow?
uhmmm..i shall try. < w >;

heres my retarded attempt(s) at a candeh sword 'xP

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 14 Cs_v110
Fail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 14 Cs_v_210
Fail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 14 Cs_v_310
Fail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 14 Cs_v_410

im RLLY bad at coming up with sword designs..especially candy ones.. 'xP
ahwell, hope yah liek em'

more_horiz
I like the chocolate one! Very Happy

more_horiz
EXACTLY what I wanted Very Happy YAY!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply