Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 15 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
EXACTLY what I wanted Very Happy YAY!

which one? 'XD
The first one, but I love the others too Very Happy

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 15 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
WIN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1b4TQtiFJw

more_horiz
Oh wow, that's really nice of him. Time to go advertise that video, Darkouza..

more_horiz
Linkity Link!<----- For you, Selika.

more_horiz
Kewl! Very Happy

more_horiz
O M G THANK YOU BITER =P

more_horiz
Not a bad recipe I think its yummy.

more_horiz
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 15 Gam_kingdomheartsds_580

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 15 9850cc2e7acb60e331d041e5e3d5efcc_162212_lrg

I miss them! D:

more_horiz
He looks like he's about to push her off the edge. -.-

more_horiz
That's what friends are for. Razz

more_horiz
there such good friends that they fought to the death

more_horiz
Cause simply sparring is for babies?

more_horiz
Well, this was a nice find n YouTube==>Linkity Link!
Fun Fact! Mr. Rogers taught my dad in sunday school. Coool.

more_horiz
^Very catchy. I like it. Razz

I didn't like the show when I was little though; I loved cartoons.

more_horiz
I liked it, but now all my friends think he was creepy.

more_horiz
I've always thought he was creepy...

more_horiz
He's under your bed, and his bed at the same... Time...

more_horiz
in the garden of your mind Awesome Face

more_horiz
*Pulls metaphorical covers over head*

more_horiz
Win: Just finished my super LONG character application for the rp and i'm proud

:EDIT:

Fail: i guess i have to restart my application -.-

gonna go cry in a corner now bye

more_horiz
Censored.

Censored.

Censored.
Censored.
Censored.
Censored.
Censored.

OH BTW
WIN: I GOTS AN ANDROID PHONE AND IT BE EPIC
And I learned how to play 'Gold and Oden' on piano, for those of you who watch One Piece.

more_horiz
Censored.

more_horiz
Censored.

more_horiz
Fail: im stupid D=
Fail: im stupid because I CAN"T FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE MY DRAWINGS INTO LINK FORM >_<

more_horiz
Fail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 15 1234931504682

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply