Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 24 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
WIN: I'm starting to remember how to use my favorite classes in AQW.
FAIL: I need to rebuy quite a few things to get some of them set up.
EPIC FAIL: I died repeatedly against a boss while trying to solo it in Beta Zerker, then beat it first try with Alpha Pirate. I never was any good with Beta Zerker...

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 24 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
lol

more_horiz
Sneevil Slayer wrote:
WIN: I'm starting to remember how to use my favorite classes in AQW.
FAIL: I need to rebuy quite a few things to get some of them set up.
EPIC FAIL: I died repeatedly against a boss while trying to solo it in Beta Zerker, then beat it first try with Alpha Pirate. I never was any good with Beta Zerker...

We should play together sometime. I haven't played in awhile.

more_horiz
we should play together. I use blood ancient =P

more_horiz
WIN: I got shaman, relearned how to use it, and ranked it back to five.
WIN: I'm doing fairly well at farming the mana elemental for the Nulgath quest.
FAIL: Shaman is too squishy. Evolved Shaman can survive much better, but it is weaker.

I'm normally on the Artix server when I'm online. I probably won't be online much during the day tomorrow, but I can be on any time tomorrow during the evening/night (US Central time).

EDIT: I'm actually on right now (Artix server). I'll probably be on for another hour or two, so send me a message in game (I'm The Warrior in game). If your username is different from your forums name, say so in the message. I can help with pretty much any quest if you need me to.

more_horiz
WIN: Caught all three of the legendaries birds in pokemon fire red Smile

more_horiz
i did that years ago lol

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
i did that years ago lol

I did that with the original red lol but I'm saying i just got them again in like 4 minutes on a rom

more_horiz
FAIL: I still haven't beaten my Pokemon Yellow. Whose bright idea was it to double the difficulty in that game compared to Red and Blue? Note: I never played Red or Blue, but I have compared the Elite Fours and several of the battles, including gym leaders. The Elite Four got a major boost when they gave their pokemon more powerful moves in Yellow. Your rival's team is more difficult because of their Eevee and several changes. Some of the gyms are easier, but most are harder because the pokemon are a much higher level than in Red or Blue. /end rant

WIN: I've got half of the good items from the Nulgath quest.
FAIL: Mana drops are few and far between.
WIN: I got one while posting this... Why do I always get them when I say that I never get them?

more_horiz
Well you can get every starter pokemon in yellow (squirtle,charmander, and bulbasaur) but the elite 4 in the red blue and yellow games are a pain in the but.

more_horiz
Squirtle/water pokemon ftw

more_horiz
I prefered Bulbasaur in gen 1.
FAIL: Pikachu is incredibly hard to level up in Yellow. At level 10 it requires an amount of experience that most pokemon don't require until somewhere between level 15 and level 20. It's not even strong enough to need that unless you count it starting off with thundershock as strong.
FAIL: When I first got Yellow, I used only my Nidoran in battles. I always evolved it to Nidoking far too early.
WIN: In the Psychic gym battle (incredibly hard when all of her pokemon were level 50), I used only my level 10 squirtle against her Alakazam and won. I got lucky with Ice Beam and froze it every time it broke free. It also helped that it used a non-attack move on the first turn.

more_horiz
LOL ah i remember dum luck

more_horiz
My case was sheer dumb luck with a helping of bad luck before hand. When I manage to get my main pokemon (granted, poison is weak to psychic and psychic was OP back then) and all the higher level ones that I had caught before the battle defeated by a Kadabra, I needed the luck. If only I had known about healing items back then, the Elite Four would have been easy to beat. I didn't find out about healing items until I started playing Ruby and Sapphire and my rival started using them.

more_horiz
Sneevil Slayer wrote:
FAIL: I still haven't beaten my Pokemon Yellow. Whose bright idea was it to double the difficulty in that game compared to Red and Blue? Note: I never played Red or Blue, but I have compared the Elite Fours and several of the battles, including gym leaders. The Elite Four got a major boost when they gave their pokemon more powerful moves in Yellow. Your rival's team is more difficult because of their Eevee and several changes. Some of the gyms are easier, but most are harder because the pokemon are a much higher level than in Red or Blue. /end rant

WIN: I've got half of the good items from the Nulgath quest.
FAIL: Mana drops are few and far between.
WIN: I got one while posting this... Why do I always get them when I say that I never get them?

I had Red and Yellow. Yellow is definitely hard considering you have a electric starter to fight a rock type gym leader for your first gym...

WIN: New video uploading now

more_horiz
WIN: I have a Dark Blue star in RotMG now! cheers

more_horiz
Hey, I'm back from Wisconsin... but my hands are literally still shakey and kinda hard to type with and my heart is beating really fast... I just saw the thing Jkparty posted... holy fudgicle sticks... it's 1 in the morning too, gonna have nightmares

BUT THAT ASIDE - I'm back

Holy fudge I'm still scared

more_horiz
Welcome back Blind! Very Happy

I guess the picture of the bunny didn't help much. ;-;

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Hey, I'm back from Wisconsin... but my hands are literally still shakey and kinda hard to type with and my heart is beating really fast... I just saw the thing Jkparty posted... holy fudgicle sticks... it's 1 in the morning too, gonna have nightmares

Pshhhh, I only jumped outta my chair

But YAYEAYEAYYAYAYAEAEAfthfhgrw3fg

more_horiz
Blind wrote:

WHYZ YOUZ LOOK BACKZ?!

WIN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9jeeWbsGx4&feature=g-upl NEW VIDEO Very Happy
FAIL: The audio of my voice was a bit too loud compared to my friends...

more_horiz
Welcome back Blind. I came back a few days ago.

WIN: I sold all of the drops (other than the weapons) from the Nulgath quest for gold. That brought me up to over 700k again.

more_horiz
Fail: Been dying in rotmg from either going afk or noobs leading enemies into me when i'm not expecting it :/

more_horiz
EPIC WIN: meet the pyro was AMAZING XD

more_horiz
Yirina wrote:
EPIC WIN: meet the pyro was AMAZING XD

OMG Thats today omg i forgot! D:

more_horiz
That was pretty funny. Do you believe in magic?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply