Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
jooda
Jkparty
Jonny Bravo
Kheldar
Metro201
Blind
biterboy
DarKouza
Miguel
Yirina
Selika
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 28 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
^ O.O

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #1 - Page 28 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #1

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
^ O.O

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/98/46/edit10.jpg

Did not come out as cool as I hoped. Better editing a person haha

more_horiz
Fail: MEXKYVERNEXUS Y U NO STAFF MEMBERFICATE SHOCKED

more_horiz
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/98/46/untitl10.png

Check this out.

more_horiz
Aw HECKIZNAW its on now

more_horiz
DarKouza wrote:
Aw HECKIZNAW its on now

The battle has BEGUN!

more_horiz
WIN: Yay! I am noticed by person wanting me to be staffmemberficated

Last edited by Shocked on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
WIN: I like my new avatar x3

more_horiz
WIN: Go to bed

more_horiz
FAIL: Although it was fun making that forum, I've decided to just get rid of it and move over to phpBB . The new forum website is much more forum-y with much more features ^_^

more_horiz
Question: What should the main town name in Azerron Legends be? What should it look like? What should it contain?

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
FAIL: Although it was fun making that forum, I've decided to just get rid of it and move over to phpBB . The new forum website is much more forum-y with much more features ^_^

Yay for kinda using my idea!Very Happy EPIC WIN!> : D (FAWK YEAH!> : D)

more_horiz
^ Your idea was to make a forummotion forum o_O

more_horiz
Win: Whole bunch of stuff drawn.
Fail: Can't upload it till tommorow.

more_horiz
FAIL: I'm rather depressed...I want to implement a click to walk game system so much but I have no clue how to. I'm not really getting anything done tonight Sad

more_horiz
EPIC FAIL:OMFG SHOCKED!!!! I HATEZ YOU D:>>> I WANT DIABLO 3 SO BAD /cry

more_horiz
@Above: Why dont you just buy it? It is totally worth it and it is a one-off fee so you dont have to pay for time.
PS: make a monk first cause they ROCK.

Fail: I think im the only one on new Azerron Legends Forums 'part from nexus.
Win: I got ONE thing to upload

more_horiz
I has no moneyz D:

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Question: What should the main town name in Azerron Legends be? What should it look like? What should it contain?

I think it should include the basic things like a inn, maybe a statue of some sorts (maybe of the great Dark Nexus?). Razz

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:

- Maybe your friends houses and you could go into the house to meet up with them.
- A big statue.
- A Barracks with quests and trainers.
- A Inn.
- A Shop where you use ingame currency.
- A Shop that looks fancy where you use bought ingame currency.

more_horiz
Shocked wrote:

- Maybe your friends houses and you could go into the house to meet up with them.

The only possible way that MIGHT be implemented is a simple private messaging system, no live chat or live walk around with you and your friend. Anything with more then one person on the screen at once requires a socket connection.

more_horiz
@Above: Sounds fancy like! a private messaging system would work well.
Win: I did up a load of azerron armors including a peasant and a battered looking knight.

more_horiz
Sweet! Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN: (double posting is aloud in this forum >.> SHH) I HAD A MAJOR EPIPHANY!!! I know EXACTLY how to how a flash private messaging system. It's so simple..I can't believe I never thought of it before LOL

PS: Someone ask how I will do it Awesome Face

more_horiz
@Above: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!

how will you do it?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply