Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 15 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
WIN: I'm getting a Nexus 7 soon Very Happy

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 15 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
lol dark nexus getting a nexus?

what is a nexus even?

more_horiz
http://www.google.com/nexus/7/

more_horiz
FAIL: It's summer and I have nothing to do .-.
What are you guys doing this summer?

more_horiz
oh cool a tablet Razz and i'm gonna be watching anime, going to wisconsin, taking java and ios programming classes, etc. 

you should just play with your new nexus Very Happy

more_horiz
I haven't gotten it yet Sad

Blind wrote:
and i'm gonna be watching anime, going to wisconsin, taking java and ios programming classes, etc. 

Java - YAY!
ios  - You mean Objective-C? *puke*

I'll be going to Massachusetts near the end of the summer to visit family, which is one of the reasons I'm getting the Nexus..It's like a 3 day road trip one way :O

Also, I didn't know you programmed Surprised

more_horiz
I-I'm doing... Just about nothing. Sigh. I'm a loser.

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
I haven't gotten it yet Sad

Blind wrote:
and i'm gonna be watching anime, going to wisconsin, taking java and ios programming classes, etc. 

Java - YAY!
ios  - You mean Objective-C? *puke*

I'll be going to Massachusetts near the end of the summer to visit family, which is one of the reasons I'm getting the Nexus..It's like a 3 day road trip one way :O

Also, I didn't know you programmed Surprised

oh yeah i kinda program Razz and you're driving for 3 days? o.o that's a lot of sitting and doing nothing in a car i think i would die

and yeah i'm only learning apple programming junk cuz i might get into android app development and it'd be nice to be able to support those apps on the ios too Razz java's much nicer and less stupid than objective c though

what languages do you program?

biterboy wrote:
I-I'm doing... Just about nothing. Sigh. I'm a loser.

and it's ok biterboy that's what 90% of people are doing this summer xD

more_horiz
oh did i mention i'm in wisconsin now

well

i am

more_horiz
Yeah Java is so much nicer xD
I mostly do AS3 and PHP, but I also do CSS3, HTML5, Javascript, Python, and some Java, though I haven't done much in it. Do you have any Java tutorials you recommend? :O

Anyways, enjoy Wisconsin Very Happy

more_horiz
wow that's a lot of programming o.o i've never even heard of as3 [EDIT: oh wait is that action script?]
and i was just reading books and teaching myself java but now i'm taking a college class for it (i'm the youngest person in there everyones all adults its scary) so can't really reccomend any tutorials xD the java for dummies book (link)

but yeah wisconsins fun :Di'm in a cabin in the middle of nowhere next to a lake but one of my uncles brought up a router so we've got some shitty internet

more_horiz
Yeah AS3 is Actionscript. It's alot like java.

Blind wrote:
a cabin in the middle of nowhere next to a lake

O.O that sounds like the stage for a horror movie...You'd better watch yourself D:

more_horiz
lol no it's not scary xD the only thing horrifying is the amount of mosquitoes, bees/wasps/hornets, horseflies, wood ticks, spiders and other such things that are up here

but it's ok because it's worth it Very Happy

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
lol no it's not scary xD the only thing horrifying is the amount of mosquitoes, bees/wasps/hornets, horseflies, wood ticks, spiders and other such things that are up here

but it's ok because it's worth it Very Happy

LOL I have those everyday in Tennessee Razz

more_horiz
oh that sucks xD in california i don't have to worry about any bugs except bees/wasps and spiders but they stay out of your way and don't actually go hunting you like other bugs Razz

anyways i'm back now so no more bugs whoop

more_horiz
Welcome home Very Happy

more_horiz
STATUS UPDATE: So i ended up becoming section leader for the mellophones in my band (high leader position) and ended up being the second best french horn player in the school...lol didn't see that coming. Anyways i'm still really busy with activities and such. Might actually get my permit soon (I'm 16 so I'm actually a year behind the usual permit business...i know it hurts).

WHAT I'M IN TOO NOW: DCUO (DC Universe Online) is an amazing MMORPG based on the DC comics universe. It's so fun. Oh and i haven't been able to do any youtube videos in forever but hopefully I'll have time sometime soon. I was thinking of maybe doing a break from the gaming and maybe just do a video of me giving my opinions on some stuff. We'll see!

I hope you all are doing great Smile It's nice to see you guys are still alive.

more_horiz
Wow becoming section leader is pretty impressive! How big's your section? And yep some of us are still kinda lingering around-ish. Also woop I can pretty much officially write Java programs and iOS apps! I wrote my own calculator app Very Happy (a lot more work than expected, several pages of code and logic)

on a side note what's up with my pyromancer badge thingy

it's a huge box

oops

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
And yep some of us are still kinda lingering around-ish.

Yep.

Blind wrote:
Also woop I can pretty much officially write Java programs and iOS apps! I wrote my own calculator app Very Happy (a lot more work than expected, several pages of code and logic)

Cool Very Happy

Blind wrote:

it's a huge box

oops

All the images used on the site are hosted by imageshack and they're suddenly removing them D:

more_horiz
My school has a class for learning Java, soooo.. that's a thing I'll be doing, but I have a feeling I'll be regretting it, so I might see if I can change it to some art class, cause that's kinda my forte... or not. Ehh.

more_horiz
A couple of updates on me:
1: Looks like I'm getting into the Chamber Choir at my school this year. It's the upper level choir that normally requires tryouts to get in to. I missed the tryouts this year, but my choir director asked me to join because he needed another bass that could hold their own.
2: My girlfriend broke up with me right before the end of the school year. It really wasn't a bad breakup, especially since we're still friends.
3: Discovered the Steam Summer Sale. Although my current computer can't handle most modern games, I did get a few good ones for when I get a better PC.
4: This one really isn't anything important, but I'm currently running a few Nuzlocke games in some old pokemon games. Currently I'm doing Gold and FireRed. I'm also in the middle of a regular run on LeafGreen. Maybe I'll finally beat the Kanto league. I got Yellow back when it game out and still haven't beaten the league.
5: Related to number 4, but I finally caught a Chansey and Dratini in LeafGreen. In all the years I've played pokemon games, I just now caught those two. Now for Tauros and Kangaskhan.

more_horiz
WIN: I got Assassin's Creed 2 friday, and it's so funnnnnnnnnnnn

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Blind wrote:
Also woop I can pretty much officially write Java programs and iOS apps! I wrote my own calculator app Very Happy (a lot more work than expected, several pages of code and logic)

Blind wrote:

Very Happy

wut

Sneevil Slayer wrote:
2: My girlfriend broke up with me right before the end of the school year. It really wasn't a bad breakup, especially since we're still friends.

Wow a clean breakup o.o That's rare

Dark Nexus wrote:
WIN: I got Assassin's Creed 2 friday, and it's so funnnnnnnnnnnn

Ikr the AC games are some of the best games out there, too bad all of them are so repetitive and similar ._. it'd be 10x more awesome if they implemented parkour into their games like Mirror's Edge

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Wow becoming section leader is pretty impressive! How big's your section? And yep some of us are still kinda lingering around-ish. Also woop I can pretty much officially write Java programs and iOS apps! I wrote my own calculator app Very Happy(a lot more work than expected, several pages of code and logic)

it's a huge box

oops

It's about 15 people Smile

more_horiz
WIN: Discovered a series of fan mods for GBA pokemon games called Touhoumon. Their difficulty is ramped up to an insane degree at some points because all of the types are different. So far I have a fairy thing named Navi, a bat thing named Batwing, and a bunny-person named Trix. I'm not very original.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply