Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 21 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Diabetes

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 21 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Pear

Fail/Win: Addicted to a game that doesn't even exist.
Elder Scrolls Online!

more_horiz
Win: Writing of the preview is now underway. For some insight onto it, you may remember that a while back I had an idea for a roleplay, involving an airship named the H.M.S. Skymist. I discussed it for a while with Selika, but never got around to actually doing it. This ship is now named the H.M.S. Phoenix, and though my original idea and what I am currently writing share the most basic of structures, they are now pretty much completely different. So, though actually writing the preview should take no time at all, I probably edit it several times until I'm satisfied. But in a few days, you will have chapter one of The Land Between the Gates: The Sea of Blood. I certainly hope you guys like it.

more_horiz
Awesome! Can't wait! :D

more_horiz
Sorry guys. I'm afraid I won't be able to get it to you for a little while longer than expected. My editor hasn't finished, well, editing it. Also it's spring break, so though she'll probably have it edited soon, I still won't have it back for a week.

more_horiz
All right then. A week isn't so bad.

more_horiz
Oh hey. I'm back.
That writing thing seems interesting, I'll definitely give it a read when you put it up, Johnny.

FAIL: I was writing a thing about the Knights of Labor in Social Studies, and I accidentally put "Knights of Liberty" as the title. I blame you guys.

WIN:That slip up reminded me of this, so I came back. So, hey!
FAIL: I've been sick for two weeks and have missed SO much school. This sucks.

WIN: I am taking a programming class in school right now, and some how I understand it, so that's good.

more_horiz
Looking forward to that Johnny!
biterboy wrote:

FAIL: I was writing a thing about the Knights of Labor in Social Studies, and I accidentally put "Knights of Liberty" as the title. I blame you guys.

WIN:That slip up reminded me of this, so I came back. So, hey!

LOL that's awesome Very Happy

biterboy wrote:

WIN: I am taking a programming class in school right now, and some how I understand it, so that's good.

Sweet! Which language are you taking?

--

WIN: I got Diablo 3 over the weekend and I now have a level 49 Demon Hunter.

more_horiz
Meh Diablo 3... Heard it's mediocre compared to number 2...

more_horiz
It's a beginner class, so we're learning Python as of now, but we'll be starting Java soon, I think.

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
It's a beginner class, so we're learning Python as of now, but we'll be starting Java soon, I think.

Nice! I never did much in Python, but I've done a bit Java and it is a fun language to program it (at least I thought so).

more_horiz
Hey Biterboy Very Happy

and yeah Java is an awesome programming language, pretty simple with lots of potential

also an update from me: currently learning graphic art, video editing/effects and 3d modeling

more_horiz
Blind wrote:

also an update from me: currently learning graphic art,  video editing/effects and 3d modeling

Very cool! Those are some things I've always wanted to learn.

more_horiz
WIN: Soooooo... DC Universe Online is good. That's a super hero game we could play together.

more_horiz
Win: Ohai Guys.
Win: I joined the herd. (became le brony)
Win: I got back into AQW.

more_horiz
Uber win: Preview is here at last! HUZZAH!

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Blind wrote:

also an update from me: currently learning graphic art,  video editing/effects and 3d modeling

yeah they're awesome but so complicated o.o what're you learning now?

more_horiz
Win:

more_horiz
Fail: Where did everybody go?

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
Dark Nexus wrote:
Blind wrote:

yeah they're awesome but so complicated o.o what're you learning now?

ATM I'm not really learning anything Sad

more_horiz
But seriously, where is eveyone

more_horiz
Behind You.

more_horiz
I'm still here!

more_horiz
Wow, it's nice still seeing some people on here. Smile

more_horiz
how old is this forum again? 3 years?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply