Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 9 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
kheldar... In my opinion wow sucks... WARCRAFT3 IS WHERE ITS AT xD (obliviuse to the fact that wow is based on warcraft

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 9 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Fail: Well I am out of ideas. >.<
Win: Level 90!!!

more_horiz
been playing oversoul from time to time... Nomad is really overpowered xD and... we need some way to revive our beautifull home :O

more_horiz
WIN: Step 1. Click Link
Step 2. Turn Speakers up
Step 3. Close Eyes
Step 4. Profit
(It starts off slow, skip to 0:40 if you so desire)
WIN: I love SWTOR, but I miss WoW Sad

more_horiz
WIN/FAIL: I still lurk here occasionally. I rarely have time to come online now because of school.

more_horiz
so... anyone waiting for paper mario sticker star Razz

more_horiz
^Im just waiting to try the new skylanders giants.

more_horiz
Anyone excited for Pokemon Black and White 2? Razz

more_horiz
well not to happy about a pokemon game 2 >.> (sob pokemon has tookn a turn in the wrong direction) remember when pokemon didn't have super crappy names and weren't remakes of each other *sigh*

more_horiz
I like some of the new Pokemon. But some are.... o.O

more_horiz
you misspelled most

more_horiz
I still like the games but yes, I agree the new pokemons aren't as awesome as the old ones.
Like the most starters are a bit look a like.
I do play White 2 right now so if you want sent me your pal pad code if you play too >Very Happy

more_horiz
well I don't have white 2 but I restarted black Very Happy

more_horiz
WIN: just dinged 90 on my paladin yesterday Very Happy WoW FTW!

more_horiz
^Gratz!

more_horiz
what you guys dressing up for halloween Very Happy

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
what you guys dressing up for halloween Very Happy

SLENDERMANNNN

And omg going on ah is giving me so many feels ;-; you guys are all awesome omg

more_horiz
really you to Very Happy

more_horiz
Very Happy I'm going to dress up in my costume (insane butcher) and walk around the house all night... lulz no halloween for me D:>

more_horiz
Remember me?
>:3
Win: I'm back..

more_horiz
WELCOME BACK!!! Very Happy

more_horiz
Win/fail (Kinf of both): I am an inactive active comming back member who never dissepears foreven but only for a little long time as I return again >Very Happy
Win: Mummy bought an Alienware X51 for € 1099 >Very Happy
Fail: My brother and me both have to pay € 150 to mummy for the Alienware.

more_horiz
Yall add me on steam as Angloomy
(IM ALWAYS ON THIS -->) Add me on skype as angloomy.death

more_horiz
Win: Owning dem world boss in wow.
A sha-touched class or race woud be soooooo awesome!
I wonder if a plant race herbalist is a cannibal or a jinyu fisher.

more_horiz
Kheldar wrote:
A sha-touched class or race woud be soooooo awesome!

That would be really cool Smile Also, add my battletag, it's "KyverrL" (without the quotes obviously) if you want Very Happy

My current mains:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darrowmere/Kyverr/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darrowmere/Davixx/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darrowmere/Arvenas/simple

ALSO:
WOO!
Fail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 9 MSN1_53

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply