Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 18 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
FAIL: Alpha Heroes is dead. Sad

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 18 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Remember the dayz when there was people doing the stuff here where we were doing the things and playing the gamez while doing the stuff and what not

more_horiz
Dem were tha dayz man.

more_horiz
._.

wow yep it's pretty much officially dead now

we really were something when we have a lot of users

more_horiz
When Selika stops posting then you know the forum is officially dead.

Well I'll still be active here until Forumotion removes the site.
So much nostalgia here Sad

more_horiz
Do they remove inactive sites? o.o

more_horiz
Nope, I made a forum like 4 years ago and it's still there, unused.

more_horiz
I'm back after dealing with school and some family things. What happened? We were doing fairly well when I left, but now it's even more dead than before.

On a gaming note: I found my old N64 and my Paper Mario game. I'm beginning to regret selling Paper Mario: TTYD. I never did beat that game, even though I got really close.

more_horiz
YOU SOLD TTYD I SHUN YOU >:O

more_horiz
At least I still have the original... I wasn't really thinking when I sold it. I'm also regretting selling Wind Waker, Pokémon Coliseum, and Pokémon XD. I just sold all of my games in a big lump when I traded in my Gamecube. GameStop actually lost money when they sold my Gamecube because of all the trade deals I used to bump up its value. If you're wondering how much they lost, it was a penny. They didn't lose much, but I still got more for it than they did.

more_horiz
<3 Windwaker

more_horiz
I have nothing to add to this discussion but I'm gonna post anyway so I don't feel left out.

more_horiz
We're slowly losing our last few members... This is really sad...

more_horiz
Guahh, there hasn't been any posts for days... aghhhh asdfoaisdhfoasidf alphaheroesisdead

more_horiz
This has happened before, and we always bounce back from it... Can we do this? YES WE CAN!

more_horiz
I'M BACK! My laptop's harddrive went *smash* but now it works!

more_horiz
Kheldar wrote:
I'M BACK! My laptop's harddrive went *smash* but now it works!
Welcome back Very Happy

more_horiz
I wonder what happened to Nightly.

more_horiz
FAIL: Getting excited when I see the new post icon then realizing it is just spam Sad

more_horiz
Sorry I haven't been able to post lately. My physics class is going poorly because our teacher apparently has no clue how to teach AP physics.

WIN: I'm really far in to Pokemon Y now. I've got a pretty good team, but there was a bit of a level jump at the Frost Cave. My Aegislash is pretty much useless there.

more_horiz
jeez why are we getting spammed all of a sudden this is the 2nd time i've had to delete a thread

more_horiz
I don't know, it's weird :O I've deleted like 10 posts/threads in the last two months.

more_horiz
For some reason spammers like to target dead and dying forums... I have no clue where that logic comes from, but I've seen it happen before.

more_horiz
Spammer logic is very distorted and impossible to understand...

more_horiz
FAIL: Breeding for shinies is really hard in Pokemon games... I've hatched quite a few charmanders, and I haven't gotten one yet.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply