Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 22 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
how old is this forum again? 3 years?

About three and a half now.

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 22 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Win: POKEMON RUBY AND SAPPHIRE 3DS REMAKES CONFIRMED!!!

more_horiz
*lurking intensifies*

more_horiz
*cricket chirps*

more_horiz
^lol *cricket chirps ensue*

more_horiz
*Swats cricket*

more_horiz
Win: Sinoh confirmed

more_horiz
Fail: Are you guys okay? Are you breathing?

more_horiz
Jonny Bravo wrote:
Fail: Are you guys okay? Are you breathing?

Still alive.

more_horiz
Win: I got locked out of my house so I scaled a wall and climbed in the upstairs window. Very Happy

more_horiz
Aaron wrote:
Win: I got locked out of my house so I scaled a wall and climbed in the upstairs  window. Very Happy

LOL Nice! XD

more_horiz
Win: Dungeon Fighters Online is back up after like a year

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:

What's Dungeon Fighters Online?

Win: Just gonna leave this here... https://i.imgur.com/jgERvF3.png

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/XGyY2sW.gif

more_horiz
i wonder how long we're gonna hang on for

more_horiz
think about this: when this forum was first created, we were each 3-4 years younger. that would make some of us 12 or so

more_horiz
Blind wrote:
think about this: when this forum was first created, we were each 3-4 years younger. that would make some of us 12 or so

Yep. I miss the old days Sad

more_horiz
lol I didn't realise that. that's awesome.

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
Metro201 wrote:

What's Dungeon Fighters Online?

Win: Just gonna leave this here... https://i.imgur.com/jgERvF3.png

Well Dungeon Fighter Online (or DFO) was a game made by the Korean company Neople and hosted by Nexon. The two companies got into an arguement thingy and Neople ceased working with them. IT's a great game I'll leave the link here. It's in alpha right now so :l
http://dnf.neople.com/

more_horiz
Blind wrote:

Shoot... I was, like, 11. I'VE CHANGED SO MUCH, GUYS! I'M FREAKING OUT HERE!

more_horiz
Fail: ESO says I don't have enough disk space to download it even though I do.

Also why is there flood control if we only have like 6 people

more_horiz
Jonny Bravo wrote:
Fail: ESO says I don't have enough disk space to download it even though I do.

Also why is there flood control if we only have like 6 people

You hard drive is trying to protect you from a horrible disappointment.

more_horiz
Just stay away from that monstrosity of a game.

more_horiz
I was just reading through the RP section, and... *sigh* I wish we at least still did the roleplay on this site.

more_horiz
Summer's just around the corner, so I might put up another RP. I just need an idea... Hmm...

And golly, I was 13-ish when the Clan started... Times sure does fly. Sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply