Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 10 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
Hey guys. I thought this was dead!

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 10 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
I casted a "Raise Ally" on the forums!

more_horiz
Not dead, just sleeping Very Happy

more_horiz
Well, that's a long nap. Razz

more_horiz
Nexus said dead, I think. Don't blame me.

more_horiz
It was dead, but I resurrected it Very Happy

more_horiz
Good job! Here's a cookie.

more_horiz
WUT!!!! affraid

more_horiz
any of you guys play warcraft 3 Very Happy (not world of warcraft the game its based off of)

more_horiz
Win: parody idea = youll find us chasing your son

more_horiz
win: new phone
fail: old phone broke

more_horiz
Metro201 wrote:
any of you guys play warcraft 3 Very Happy (not world of warcraft the game its based off of)

No I played the trial but I hate it :O The graphics are so horrible lol

more_horiz
I mean this right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_CIzFVRvLU

(yes I did just randomly grab a video of youtube)

more_horiz
Yeah I mean that. Maybe I didn't play it enough but the graphics make me puke D:

more_horiz
hmmmm well it seems someone never tried the custom games on online play Very Happy

more_horiz
I haven't D:

more_horiz
I WAS RIGHT >Very Happy

P.S
League of legends might have never been made without them maing the mod dota for warcraft 3

more_horiz
Fail: I stuffed up cooking meringues.
Win: I got some help to make proper meringues and the failed ones look better then they should.

EDIT: Fail: I dont know why im saying random stuff here.
Win: a coulon inside a coulon. ^ ( is that how you spell " : "

more_horiz
Win:Might get Ipod touch for christmas Very Happy

more_horiz
I wish I had iAnything Sad

more_horiz
Win: me.trololol.

more_horiz
win: first heart donation level on happy wheels http://www.totaljerkface.com/happy_wheels.php?levelid=5092047

more_horiz
The role-play... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! C'mon, we have got to start this forum up again, I miss this place Sad

more_horiz
Christmas Lewt? I got a WiiU.

more_horiz
Dark Nexus wrote:
The role-play... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! C'mon, we have got to start this forum up again, I miss this place Sad

Lead us, Nexus!

...And for Christmas, I went to the Harry Potter theme park and got a nifty robe, broom, wand, chocolate frogs, and almost puked in my butterbeer. Pretty awesome Christmas, me thinks. Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply