Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Welcome to Alpha Heroes! The official home of the clan. If you have not yet registered, you are urged you to do so, as members have complete access to the site.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
-The Alpha Heroes Team

Alpha Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha HeroesLog in

Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
angloomy
Xelaor
Jonny Bravo
biterboy
DarKouza
Sneevil Slayer
Selika
Kheldar
Jkparty
Metro201
Blind
DarkNexus
16 posters

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 7 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
FAIL: Forums have had no new posts in three days...
FAIL: I miss the good old days when Alpha Heroes had tons of active members and HS didn't suck Sad

descriptionFail's and Win's of the day - #2 - Page 7 EmptyRe: Fail's and Win's of the day - #2

more_horiz
^I have been waiting for more stuff to use my art for and now that I have twitpic I dont have to post in my Gallery
Win: Nex Gratz

more_horiz
Anybody get NSMB 2? Cause I didn't.

more_horiz
making a lol account :O

more_horiz
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH! I just beat KH3D! 26 hours! Eat that Selika! I love Lea. Best character by far.

more_horiz
also known as axel...

more_horiz
It's Lea. Got it memorized? But anyways, I can't eat that. It's not edible. ;-;

Biterboy, go back to the Fountain Plaza in Traverse Town. There's a nice surprise waiting for you.

FAIL: School starts in an hour. T^T

more_horiz
Awwwwwww.I feel bad for, especially because I'm at the beach.
Why? Why would you tell me to do that? I don't like Julius.

more_horiz
Aww, I thought you didn't know about him. But there is a nice surprise: Ultima Keyblade.

more_horiz
FAIL:meh another one of my knight died in rotmg :/

more_horiz
I didn't know about him until you told me about him. No spirits? Full health? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Square Enix!?

more_horiz
He's not that bad. Equip a lot of Curagas and Balloon attacks. I recommend completing every Secret Portal, which will grant you the Unbound Keyblade, get Superglide from a Ryu Dragon, then tackle Julius with Sora. For Riku, it's a lot easier because he has Dark Roll and Dark Barrier.

more_horiz
Oh. So it'll help defeat Julius, and get me 1 step closer the Secret Ending.
And that feeling you get when you first get Young Xehanort to clock form, almost defeat him, then fight Young Xehanort again. But it was the most fun boss that I've ever fought.

more_horiz
SOMEONE POST SOMETHING!!! STOP BEING SO DEAD FORUMS!!!
Kyverr casts Redemption on Alpha Heroes!!!
Alpha Heroes is revived with 36 health points!!!

more_horiz
Metro casts heal 3 on alpha heroes gains 2356 hp points

more_horiz
Sneevil Slayer throws a pokeball at the metroquaza.

WIN: I've got a full team of overlevelled pokemon in White.
FAIL: Why must Keldeo look so stupid? If it weren't for its looks, I would love it. It has a great movepool compared to most water-types that I normally get.

more_horiz
xD

more_horiz
biterboy wrote:
Oh. So it'll help defeat Julius, and get me 1 step closer the Secret Ending.
And that feeling you get when you first get Young Xehanort to clock form, almost defeat him, then fight Young Xehanort again. But it was the most fun boss that I've ever fought.

Same. Loved that boss fight. To unlock the secret ending, you have to get 13 trophies on Beginner, 7 trophies of Standard, and 5 trophies on Proud. Then you have to refight the last chain of bosses, and when you have to answer the questions at the end, go with option 2, 3, and 3.

And for any Naruto fans out there...Did anyone else's brain exploded when Tobi's identity was revealed? O__O

more_horiz
WAIT WHAT :O ARE YOU tALKING ABOUT TEH MANGA and let me guess... Obito (saw that coming if I'm right)

more_horiz
Obito meaning Kakashi's old Teamate? Yeah, I knew he was him.

more_horiz
Win: Made up a Physic / Ghost Dual Type Pokemon named Glowertm and he looks pretty sweet. He looks like a basic lucario body and head with cattish ears in a meditite pose held up by a glowing tail while wielding a glowing foxtail of energy.

more_horiz
lol what ...

more_horiz
Kheldar wrote:
Win: Made up a Physic / Ghost Dual Type Pokemon named Glowertm and he looks pretty sweet. He looks like a basic lucario body and head with cattish ears in a meditite pose held up by a glowing tail while wielding a glowing foxtail of energy.

Pics please! =D

And yeah, Tobi is...ya know. But there's a lot of plot holes, so I didn't believe if was him. I mean, there was a huge personality change and his age doesn't quite fit in with the Naruto timeline...

more_horiz
Well... I'm thinking about ideas for Blue Abyss... AND I WANT TO MAKE IT AS CONFUSING AS POSSIBLE

more_horiz
Selika wrote:
Kheldar wrote:

Pics please! =D

And yeah, Tobi is...ya know. But there's a lot of plot holes, so I didn't believe if was him. I mean, there was a huge personality change and his age doesn't quite fit in with the Naruto timeline...

I will see what I can do about getting a pic uploaded but im afraid it wont show up in led pencil. I will probably redraw it in pen. I should just send pictures by expresss airmail.

EDIT: Win: I got it up.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply